What Stoner Movies Do You Own?

WaVancouver

I own:

Dazed and Confused
Harold and Kumar Go To White Castle
Homegrown
Saving Grace
Half Baked

I have a new Amazon addiction and I order stoner movies (new!) for $10 after shipping. That's how I bought all those movies.

I love the fact that all those movies are very different style-wise. If you want to see teenage life in the 70's, Dazed and Confused is great. If you want to get stoned and watch British old ladies growing and smoking weed, Saving Grace is awesome. I cherish all my stoner movies!

What stoner movies do you own?
:ganjamon:

anyone...anyone at all?

We just watched Harold and Kumar go to Guantanamo Bay. It was pretty good! Other than that my favorite one is Dumb and Dumber. I also like to watch scary movies! They're always scarier stoned!

Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle
The Whackness
Nice Dreams
Cheech and Chong's Next Movie

and the funniest one I've seen in awhile:

Puff, Puff, Pass

wat about pineapple express i thought it was funny as helll

TOOO many to list lol
Dazed & Confused,
Both Harold and Kumar's
Half Baked
Clerks II
and the list goes on...

I'm a huge movie buff.

Pulp Fiction when i'm high as hell is really trippy. Any Quinton Tarintino is good, same with Kevin Smith. Always enjoy cartoons aka southpark, futurama, family guy, simpsons and the like. I agree about the scary movies being scarier comment.

^ Oh yeah! Although I only really crack up off my "butt" in the very beginning.

I think my all time favorite is Dumb and Dumber. I Love that movie!!! I could watch it over and over!

Friday
Next Friday
Harold & Kumar go to White Castle
Half Baked
Dont be a menace
40 y/o virgin

I need to add Grandma's boy to my collection

Here go's afew that nobody listed.well the #1 best stonier movie of all times is home grown and the beach<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ must see,cash crop,kush,pot luck.check these out u'll love them.

....futurama episodes, wildboyz [season 1 & 2], 40 year old virgin, all 3 fridays series, harold and kumar white castle, all 3 rush hours....either those tv shows/movies or discovery channel....

All Cheech and Chong movies,
both Harold and Kumar movies,
Half Baked,
How High,
Friday.
Next Friday,
Friday After Next,
"Dude, Wheres my car?",
and some others.

trippy movies....Re: What Stoner Movies Do You Own?

A great movie is "Babysnakes" by Frank Zappa.

Great for smoke.

it WILL blow your mind.(even if you don't like frank). it's a great movie.
Great Claymation with live music..

I just saw Smiley Face today, pretty funny movie. I never heard of it, my dad told me about it today and we watched it.

I have Harold and Kumar (White Castle), Knocked Up (I consider a stoner movie, love that shit), 40 Year Old Virgin (ok), South Park (up to season 6, lol) and I think thats it.

I thought Pineapple Express was terrible. Maybe I just had high hopes for it but even as stoned as I was I still left disappointed. I had been looking forward to it for a while, I am a huge fan of "Paper Planes" (the M.I.A song that was used in the trailor).

Here go's afew that nobody listed.well the #1 best stonier movie of all times is home grown and the beach<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ must see,cash crop,kush,pot luck.check these out u'll love them.

I did see KUSH. good one!

What is Cash Crop about. Sounds like a doc film.

Back
Top Bottom