that was amazing everyone should see that
grandma's boy-
how much funny can u put in a movie.
other than the obvious
i like robot chicken.

still haven't seen pineapple xpress
(it's in my que)
:nicethread:

Step Brothers, Its Pimpin Pimpin, Cars, Iron Man, Madadagascar 2. Pretty much every movie I own could be considered a Stoner movie
:roorrip::popcorn:

For laughs,

Cheech an chong
40 yr old virgin
Family guy
Beverly hills ninja
Harold an kumar
Pineapple express
Reefer madness
Jay an silent bob (clerks)
Jackass

But weed also makes other movies good too.. some of my favorites

Belly
The Boondock saints
Fear and loathing in las vegas
Blow
Scarface
Natural born killers
Donnie darko
Goodfellas
I have never actually watched every godfather movie but my favorite 1 is the first

Bottle Rocket
The Life Aquatic
City of God

i dont know if anyone is real big on religion or not i know i am not but there is this documentary called religous just came out man i smoked and then watched it that freaking documentary is hillarious lol yall should try checking it out lol man i saw it like in the middle of night stoned as shit man i ended waking everybody up l ol

Let's see, I don't really buy too many DVDs but I would consider these "stoner" movies:

Dazed and Confused
Fast Times at Ridgemont High
Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back
Friday, Next Friday, Friday After Next

I just saw Pineapple Express for the first time the other day, and that's definitely on the list to get.

I knew i had spelled it wrong tricome had it right lol all the friday movies are def funny oh another movie that i recently saw and tought was gonna be sucky was nick and noras indefinte playlist mann that movie was super funny high yall should check it out

thats how it was spelled tricome had it right lol, also another movie i recently saw was nick and noras indefinite playlist i tought the movie was girly and was gonna suck but it was actually really funny liked it alot

the holy mountain....i only understand that movie if im high. you should definitely check it out..
and this movie called memento is pretty interesting to watch while high.

Both Harold And Kumar's, "Me, Myself and Irene", Pineapple Express, Cheech and Chong's "Up in Smoke", Friday Trilogy, Super High Me.

Seen some other funny one's but dont own them, fairly big list, all made me laugh ma tits off :p

hemm lets c i own pinapple express dazed and confused how highh clock work orange all of the cheach and chong movies and think thats it

Back
Top Bottom