DEA Raiding Organica in Marina Del Rey NOW! (7-31-08)

Founder
The DEA is currently raiding Organica in Marina Del Rey.

Please go down with signs and friends to show your support!

13456 Washington Blvd.
Marina Del Ray, CA

ASA is sending out a text alert right now and will provide updates as they hear them. Please alert everyone you know in the area!

During Barney Franks press release on legalizing Cannabis, 3 cronies from the white house and DEA came in (univited), handed out a 20 page report to all the reporters on why Cannabis would never be leagalized. I think the Feds are gonna be as active as Hitlers SS in the next few months.

You would think they would give up, knowing they will all be loosing thier jobs after this election.

Assholes.

Someone needs to make sure they bring a camera to photograph the people doing the raid so we can post thier faces on a website somewhere.

collectives should install hidden cameras as well as visible cameras in order to capture video of what is happening. In most cases spy or hidden cameras are cheaper than visible cameras since they do not need big cases to hold the guts of the camera and they can be as small as a quarter. You must have the recording device hidden in the floor or wall or even out of the office to a close location wirelessly. I have told all that i know to do this to cover themselves. Do you think they are stepping up the ops because the end is near?

Excellent recommenation, the co-ops I go to have that equipment in place...still the spy cam could break a DEA raid if they broke with procedure and in any way violated laws meant to protect the mmj patient and the co-op that seeks to meet their medicinal needs. These strong arm bullies think this is a major threat to the community and would deter us from demonsatrating and opening up state approved dispensaries & co-ops.
They are probably going to get real nasty, knowing full well this will divide the country in a political year...unfortunately the public understanding is poor and apathetic when it comes to something so insignificant as pot and will vote whatever the party believes, regardless of the millions of Americans suffering because the drug companies have nothing better to offer but synthetic opiates, a bandaid and a kiss on the boo boo. Iv'e told people countless testimonies I've gotten from 420, NORML, MPP, ASA and I get this "I'll tolerate this line...because this person is a friend, family or some overly zealous activist type just to placate 'em and get off the subject.
WE have IDIOTS in county seats who think the brilliant plan is to erect more detention facilities, allow for early release of misdomenaors "not involved in voilent crime...yet those dangerous pot using subversives stay detained because of the anarchy they may cause.) Why does general brutality and domestic abuse cases get better treatment by Police, State Police, Sheriff SS Thugs that are suppose to protect Americans. The early release program to relieve overcrowding is not being done with much thought....buglars, petty theft, intoxicated in public (more likely a fight).Co-ops are easy targets...they have no tip off programs, save for NORML, MPP & ASA...it's quick text messaging, phones and those of us who get MMJ related forums and get a timely warning. I wish a curse on the Director of the DEA, his subordinates...bunch of missed guided federally protected CRIMINALS....it's time for someone other than the "Scarecrows" of the Wizard of Oz to be running operations.

collectives should install hidden cameras as well as visible cameras in order to capture video of what is happening. In most cases spy or hidden cameras are cheaper than visible cameras since they do not need big cases to hold the guts of the camera and they can be as small as a quarter. You must have the recording device hidden in the floor or wall or even out of the office to a close location wirelessly. I have told all that i know to do this to cover themselves. Do you think they are stepping up the ops because the end is near?

false walls/two way mirrors/ plants, clocks, and pencil holders with cameras recording remotely over the internet so no tapes to destroy once recorded its recorded.

one thing though, some of these places have soooo much medicine and $$$$$ on site. why are they keeping soo much on site? just a thought if they came in and only got a few zips and some food and mabey a couple hundred dollars it wouldnt be worth it but they are getting poundage and thousands....

they need cash on hand to pay vendors who flow through all day and night...
they generate thousands of dollars from selling their meds...
some of these co-ops go through pounds and pounds daily...
not everyone buys an eighth at a time...
some buy a couple of ounces or more at a time...
100 patients a day can go through a LOT of meds for sure...
plus, if you run back and forth to a "safe house" too often, you can be followed by local cops, feds or even burglars...
there are many more things to consider here, these are just a few...

one thing though, some of these places have soooo much medicine and $$$$$ on site. why are they keeping soo much on site? just a thought if they came in and only got a few zips and some food and mabey a couple hundred dollars it wouldnt be worth it but they are getting poundage and thousands....

Back
Top Bottom