New to CA! Looking for cool roommate in So Cal anywhere from Marina Del Rey/Dana Pt.

kathyincali

:high-five: I am new here to Ca! Living alone in the S.F.Valley but looking for a cool roommate or roommates anywhere from Marina Del Rey to San Clemente. I am a S.W.F. over 40 who is 420 friendly! I am way chill and so happy to be here! Wanting to add some sunshine to someone's world and some help with your rent or mortgage! Looking for a welcoming, safe, platonic place to call home with people like me! Finding a lot of uptight people with so many rules on Craigslist etc! No this No that No Smoking No Pets No fun ....I am fun. friendly, quiet, clean, can help around the house, cook, paint, home stage, take care of pets or seniors and all with a smile on my face! I am a trusting and good friend, too! I listen and don't talk too much as many do! I do have 2 way cool small QUIET pets. A cute little snowshoe kitty and a charmingly sweet 20 lb. Westie! He is fixed and trained not to bark unless someone comes to the door or on property that doesn't belong! They get along with other kind animals! Please if you know anyone who would be happy to add us to their home PLEASE email me here! When not out working and playing I stay mostly to myself in my own room...Please consider us! I just know my new home is here somewhere in the thick of this beautiful tropical garden! Thanks, Kathy

Re: New to CA! Looking for cool roommate in So Cal anywhere from Marina Del Rey/Dana

:high-five: I am new here to Ca! Living alone in the S.F.Valley but looking for a cool roommate or roommates anywhere from Marina Del Rey to San Clemente. I am a S.W.F. over 40 who is 420 friendly! I am way chill and so happy to be here! Wanting to add some sunshine to someone's world and some help with your rent or mortgage! Looking for a welcoming, safe, platonic place to call home with people like me! Finding a lot of uptight people with so many rules on Craigslist etc! No this No that No Smoking No Pets No fun ....I am fun. friendly, quiet, clean, can help around the house, cook, paint, home stage, take care of pets or seniors and all with a smile on my face! I am a trusting and good friend, too! I listen and don't talk too much as many do! I do have 2 way cool small QUIET pets. A cute little snowshoe kitty and a charmingly sweet 20 lb. Westie! He is fixed and trained not to bark unless someone comes to the door or on property that doesn't belong! They get along with other kind animals! Please if you know anyone who would be happy to add us to their home PLEASE email me here! When not out working and playing I stay mostly to myself in my own room...Please consider us! I just know my new home is here somewhere in the thick of this beautiful tropical garden! Thanks, Kathy

Check out OC in Costa Mesa, Huntington beach if your looking for cheap but nice apartments that are close to the beach :) I don't have room for a roommate, but there are some pretty affordable places in those 2 cities with the benefits of the beach climate :)

Back
Top Bottom