Wazzup from So-Cal!

Darade

What's up everyone, Darade here. I'm a 100% new grower, from SoCal (Dino), I've been smoking a ton of vapes recently to that point 90% thc really doesn't affect me anymore, so I'm deciding to go on a tolerance break, soon. To help me, I decided to grow, so I've been researching and researching, on the techniques, and the anatomy of the plant. After all that I decided, to order my seeds from MSNL*, 20 count Mixed Sativas seeds, and they give 2 free Caramelicious FEM.

Tent
2x2x3 from CoolGrow*

Light
150w UFO LED from GroeLight*

Fan
4inch 4- mode UsbC to USB from china?(idk the company xD)

Note: The medium I'm using is FFHF soil, I'm using a mechinal timer for the lights, I'm using 3 gallon fabric pots. I have yet add nutes, but I am going with Advanced Nutrients*, for the PH Balancing.

I will be making a Journal for anyone interesting in following me on my small grow, and any advice is 100% appreaciated.
First time grower, help (please read this before leaving feed back, so you know a little bit more about the situation. :D)

*I am in no way affiliated with CoolGrow, GrowLight, or any other company(s) listed in this, or furture posts.
I am a HOME-GROWER, and I'm NOT doing this for any profits, or sponsorships.

What's up everyone, Darade here. I'm a 100% new grower, from SoCal (Dino), I've been smoking a ton of vapes recently to that point 90% thc really doesn't affect me anymore, so I'm deciding to go on a tolerance break, soon. To help me, I decided to grow, so I've been researching and researching, on the techniques, and the anatomy of the plant. After all that I decided, to order my seeds from MSNL*, 20 count Mixed Sativas seeds, and they give 2 free Caramelicious FEM.

Tent
2x2x3 from CoolGrow*

Light

Fan

Note: The medium I'm using is FFHF soil, I'm using a mechinal timer for the lights, I'm using 3 gallon fabric pots. I have yet add nutes, but I am going with Advanced Nutrients*, for the PH Balancing.

I will be making a Journal for anyone interesting in following me on my small grow, and any advice is 100% appreaciated.
First time grower, help (please read this before leaving feed back, so you know a little bit more about the situation. :D)

*I am in no way affiliated with CoolGrow, GrowLight, or any other company(s) listed in this, or furture posts.
Welcome! How many plants are you going to try to grow in your tent? Your pot and your lights will account for almost 2 of your 3 feet of space so that’s only giving you a foot of grow space. I’m guess I’m just curious how your going to do this because your plants must be at least 12 inches from your light. I’m not seeing how this will work for you. One of my tents is a 2x2x4 that I’m only able to dry in. My 3x3x6 tent will grow 4 plants if they don’t get too tall.

Yes I'm thinking of mainlining them to keep them low and small, and try to get atleast 6-8 colas. I am worried about stretching, but hoping that training will help me out somewhat. If I have to I will supercrop. I will force this to work if I must xDD. I didn't know what I was doing atleast with tent sizes, but I'm on a budget, and am now forced to deal with what I've got. I'm just hoping I can get some help, so I don't kill em, or make em get too tall, and maybe someone has done something simular. lol. I only have 2 plants going right now, one Car FEM, the other Mixed Sativa. (edited cause my high ass is alittle too stoned and forgot to answer how many.)

Welcome... and good luck with the grow... I have 80" high grow space and it is not tall enough... Height issues, always a battle...
:hookah:

Tent
2x2x3 from CoolGrow*

Light

Fan

Welcome to 420magazine my friend :welcome:
Sounds like you have a terrific start .
Bill

Tent
2x2x3 from CoolGrow*

Light

Fan

Welcome! :welcome:

Back
Top Bottom