Dealing with schwag

Tie-Dyed Soul

Since I happen been buying from various people lately trying to find a new steady dealer, I have been having to deal with schwag again. I got so used to super dank stuff I forgot about the annoyance of picking out seeds and stems.

I bought a quarter today, and not only was it compressed and FULL of seeds, after picking it all out its almost half the weight. I didn't pay a ton for it (it was a friend of a friend who gave me a deal because of our mutual friend), so thats at least good.

More and more I think I need to grow.

At least it'll get me high.

At least it'll get me high.

Well, I see you saw at least a small positive out of a big negative. Just know you will eventually find what you're looking for, and this is only temporary. ;-)

I'm gonna go ahead and admit, i know nothing about growing, but how hard is growing, really, how much tlc, time and energy go into growing? :joint:

I'm gonna go ahead and admit, i know nothing about growing, but how hard is growing, really, how much tlc, time and energy go into growing? :joint:

I think the most important thing to have is confidence when you grow. It's easy to be intimidated with all the different components of a grow. I lot of time and energy is involved, but I kinda look at it as a hobby, so I don't really think of it as time consuming. If it's truly something you feel you wanna do, I suggest you start out small maybe with a plant or two. See if ya like it, and then you can expand from there. ;-)

Back
Top Bottom