Decisions - 400w hps - Scrog, Lst or let them be?

So this is like my 4th - 5th grow and i have just got a 400w ballast with a 400w vialox nav-t 4y son-t plus hps i am also using 6 gal hempy buckets. My room is 1.5m width x 2.5m length x 2.0 m height i cant decide if i should do some sort of scrog - vertical scrog, lst them or let them grow also im finding it hard to work out how many seeds i should pot.

What would give me by ideal conditions the best yeild for my space and wattage.

Thanks in advance

I think the best way to plan it out, is to know where the optimum placement of what ever lighting system (bulbs and reflector) you have to the bud sites.

I went SCROG on my last grow, and got much better results. I'm now re-designing my light system to better match how I can shape the screen inside the grow room.

You have a good sized room to grow in. Should be able to grow two to six plants in there easy. If they are fast finishers, maybe even double that.

Prairie

6 gal pots place 4 to 6 of them in there veg for 2 to 3 weeks or if you plan to top them go 4 weeks. switch over to bloom and let it do its thing. this should give you oz and a half to 2 oz a plant in that space.

I agree with Trunk5.
Using the topping method has worked well for me in an space about the same size as yours. The plants were bushy and not tall yet they produced approx 2oz each. That was soil with less light and cheap nutes so your setup should yeild good results with the proper care.

Thanks for the advice i will def be topping and after reading up on srogs more i will now be going from cuttings so i think about 6 will be good :D

Aslo i have gone and got a new light reflector the will optimize on growing a screen as my old one leaked light wider then my set up i will also be using a small light mover.

Thanks again for all your advice :D

Back
Top Bottom