Deep Chunklet - Cannacopia Seeds - Chocolate Trip x Deep Chunk Indica

DankerBudzz

Name: Deep Chunklet

From : I ordered the seeds (11 Reg seed's for $30 Canadian) from the Vancouver Seed bank online. I germinated 6 and grew them in soil (5 gallon buckets) and i used Advanced Nutrients Mother Earth Super Tea Grow/Bloom, Piranha Powder, Bud Candy and Roots EXL. 5 of the 6 were males but the remaining female was a superb little shrub. I flushed her for 15 days, wet trimmed her, dried for 6 days and as of today the buds have been curing for 15 days The final yield was 75 grams.

When : June 28th 2013

Genetics : Deep Chunk Indica x Chocolate trip

Deep chunk indica (Tom Hill) : is a super dank strain stemming from the Afghani Hashplant
Chocolate Trip : Indigo Diamond X Chocolate Thai

Looks : Extremely dense rock hard nugs, dark green buds with some deep velvet tones inside the nugs. Completely tangled with long deep orange hairs and covered with a glimmering blanket of amber and cloudy trichomes.

Smell : The smell is not skunky whatsoever. It has a very pungent sour smell with some undertones of over ripened fruit.

Taste : Leaves a mild sweet aftertaste in your mouth.

Buzz : Its a bit of a creeper but once it kicks in it hits hard! First you get a nice muscle calming soothing pain relieving body stone then you suddenly realize that you have a massive grin on your face. For me this strain instantly puts me into the best mood.. this is my "Go to strain" if i'm feeling down or if i have any pain at all.

Best Medicinal Use: Relief of chronic pain, also great for anxiety or depression and it works wonders for my wifes asthma.

Overall : This is an amazinG strain, i've never heard of it before and i think people should give it a shot. It was very easy to grow it was my first grow and i didn't have any issues at all. Overall i would give this strain a 7/10 and i mean that in a good way.
I would most definitely grow/smoke/buy this strain again.

Thanks for the review. I'm always open to Indicas. Especially mold resistant ones. I remember the Thai spear shaped buds in the 80's and early 90's that were everywhere in Northern California. Very relaxing and great for appetite stimulation.

Did you document your Deep Chunkolate grow? I have a current Deep Chunkolate journal going I love this plant it is tough and smells amazing! 4 Weeks or so to go :)

yeah? out of the ones that i grew out i only found 2 phenos and one of them was a shorter pheno with darker leaves

Unfortunately I only had 1 out of 11 take for me so I missed out on phenos :( But I am hooked on Cannacopia products now after seeing the one plant in action and from other grows I seen of it. I am also hooked on Med Man Brand products and Great White North. Perhaps if we were to obtain more Cannacopia Deep Chunkolate we could do a side by side journal one day? I use pretty basic techniques for growing so in comparison to your feeding we should have different results in growth behavior , something worth documenting.

I am in Alberta are you from around here? We would all love to see projects you are currently working on I know I am eager to see especially after witnessing the wonderful job you did on your Chunkolate! Cheers Dankerbudzz!

Crap forgot to mention my dry yield on the one plant was 27 grams. If I completed it 3 more weeks without lolipopping it like I did it would have made over 100 grams but the lolipopping made it almost mildew so I chopped it down. If it has any mold or mildew it will just make me sneeze when I smoke it doh.... Next time I will just take drop leaves off instead.

I've found it depends on the particular plant though I have only grown for a few years with 8 different strains. I prune as little as possible no matter what, but will manipulate growth by tying certain branches down. I'm in NorCal and you are in Canada. I'm going to try some BC strains next season as I only grow outdoors. Good luck with your medicine this year. Stay healthy, stay safe.

A friend of mine grew a clone of Chunkolate here is a pic of the bud he gave me...

DC_GK.jpg

A generation or two in to cloning and this strain really shows its true color and potential. Very strong long lasting smoke great for daytime use in small dosages and great for sleep in moderate to high dosages. Uplifting , motivating pain killer with different effects depending on dosages. I smokes a few ounces in a month and never got immune. True medicine :)

Back
Top Bottom