Deep Chunkolate Cannacopia Seeds

GoodLuck

Well Looks like I got the 421 Thread must be a sign.

This is Deep chunk X Chocolate Trip aka Deep Chunkolate. It appears to be Deep Chunk dominant, which is true of most Deep Chunk crosses.

DSCF31983.JPG

Under a 4k MH HID

Flowering will be under a Eye Hortilux Super HPS

In a base soil mix of compost, Coir, Bone meal, blood Meal, Wood Ash, Bio char, worm castings, Dolomite lime inoculated with lacto bacillus, mycelium. Cooked for a month.

Going to be finishing off some Powder Feeding a Personal gift From Arjan, stuff works. It has got quite a list of micro elements.

Will be flowering out in a Smart pot. And a regular pot. Going to try a couple side by sides.

I will be looking for anyone with experience with this fine Canadian strain.

Fizzy front rizow.

Fo shizzle muh nizzle, you dig?

:cheer:

:goof:
:Rasta:
:hippy:

Yes this would be my first for DC, just finished Sweet Chunk, Love the Tom Hill Deep Chunk crosses. I know Mr. Hill has some genetics from way way back. So I am stoked :).

Thanks for stopping in PD

cool man love tom hills stuff too, DeepChunk is my favorite indica ever! I was a tester for cannacopia on another forum for their Lapis Mtn Indica back in 2008 when they first came out, so far ive grown Lapis Mtn Indica,roadkill skunk x DC & their limited edition AE77 CaliO x DC i also have grown Toms DeepChunk, so looking forward to watching your grow.:thumb:

Hey Purple Derp you and me both eh, Tom Hill man gotta love that Deep Chunk

I will be starting a RKS x DC in a month, any info you can pass on would be great. Like how stable it was, did you get a stinky Roadkill pheno?

I think it was very stable not a lot of variation in phenos it was basically DC dominant or RKS dominant, The RKS phenos REEEK like skunky rotting red meat, like the name says (roadkill) like a dead animal fermenting in the desert heat lol very strong odor in the last few weeks of flower some phenos will have a skunky citrus almost catpiss smell. The taste was mostly skunky citrus from what i remember. I found the high to be felt mostly in the head & pretty potent but not overwhelming or couchlock with the RKS phenos.

The leaves wont look as broad as DC & the RKS will have a bit of stretch to them & a bit of vigor to the growth. They will also have a better yield then the DC phenos, Just rub on the stem of your plants & you can tell if its RKS pheno when the plants get around 8" or so it'll have a sort of skunky odd meaty smell....i dont have any good pics unfortuantely thought i did i must of put them in the wrong file or something i only have a few of a small bush i did outdoors a few years ago at the begining of flower & it basically looks like DC.Its a good strain but wasnt my cup of tea mostly cause of the citrus/piss phenos lol...i made some S1's of the rotting meat pheno just cause it was so unique in smell. I imagine its what the corpse flower smells like Amorphophallus titanum - Wikipedia

Woo Awesome feedback man that is exactly what I wanted to know, great minds right.

Good on you for making S1's I collect all the great phenos I can in S1 form, take some notes and take some videos and pictures and store them with the seeds in long term storage. This way in 10 years when I open them back up I will see what I have and see a version of me talking to me 10 years younger. Hee hee

same, i usually document everything & try to make S1's or hybrids of phenos that stand out i have pics of just about everything ive grown in the past 10 years, i use to take notes but i grow so randomly 1 of this 2 of that kind of thing lately i have'nt done so but its a good idea & i should start again. I have video of strains i grew 15 years ago of my 1st purchased seeds, KC Brains mango & Nirvana jock horror & ice, its fun to go back & watch the good ol days growing under a few CFL's & a couple of florescent shop lights in the closet.

DSCF32222.JPG

There is a lul in the action as these poor plants adjust to a new soil recipe, they are just not happy at the moment, I am hoping I cooked the soil long enough, the basement is a bit cool this time of year, so... It may have been a bit hot still, no signs of burn, but some transplant shock for sure.

Fingers crossed, and note to self, don't try new soil recipes on new genetics :(

Back
Top Bottom