Organic Amare LED Grow

Earthworm food; chopped dandelions, ground egg shells, ground malted barley grain, coffee grounds, tea leaves, banana peels, etc.
420-magazine-mobile1094320063.jpg

Looking great man as always n how u use ur magic butter machine

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using 420
I believe my roomie uses the 2 hr setting twice. And it's an oz of vaped weed or trim to 1 pound of coconut oil. He's the master oil maker, my gf and I do the baking. Lol. Decarbing is important to get the best results. I'll see if I can't get him to explain it for me in detail so I can share with the group :)

Looking great man as always n how u use ur magic butter machine

The magical butter machine ( MB ) has a sealed chamber enabling you to use less herbs and get stronger results. You can cook the oil less time than u would in the crockpot due to agitator blades In MB. THE best part of the MB is the set it and forget it aspect. No need to watch the machine or open it and stir it. The machine is automated so u choose what you would like to do and bam. It gets started. I like to use the butter setting ( 2 hours ) I hit it once to start it and then once it finishes I run it one more time ! I make the tincture in two four hour batches. Temp is at 130 for tincture MB says 160 is okay if 13o isn't on your machine. For cooking oil I use it at 160. If you like adding lecithin I find it does it best added to middle of recipe. " -Roommate

Harvested 7gals of mushrooms and going to grind up and mix into the hugel beds along with my own pots and worm farm!! The fugus among us!
420-magazine-mobile1466513702.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2115954000.jpg
420-magazine-mobile190118859.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2011642158.jpg

Sprayed the garden with Neem Oil, Silica, Aloe. Just waiting on them to dry so I can turn lights back on. Going to be using an aggressive IPM schedule and see how they like it, dial down as needed. Going to be spraying every other day, Today's combo and Mint leaves, and whatever else I can use for free.Watering schedule is finally written out too Monday: MBG tea, Aloe, Humic & Fulvic acids extracted from my own EWC. So prolly start with a TBSP per gal and see how they act.

Tues-Wed: Well water

Thursday: Coconut powder and Soap Nut powder, EWC Juice.

Fri-Sun: Well Water. (Which has a PH of 7)

So since I kno u kno lol, I have some soil that's not totally dry but has been in a tote sitting for awhile how do I bring hit back to life act?

A compost tea would be a great start, I would also top dress some very fresh and active vermicompost. Then if you're not going to use it right away, drop some clover seeds in there and get the soil food web started up again prepping for that beautiful cannabis plant :)

Back
Top Bottom