Organic Amare LED Grow

Garden vegging out
420-magazine-mobile938504976.jpg

New CO2 meter
420-magazine-mobile524061797.jpg

Doing a Soap Nut powder and Coconut watering tonight.
Coconut water is an excellent source of Cytokinins. Alfalfa for Triacontanol, a PGR (Plant Growth Regulator), Fenugreek for its Nicotinic acid (insecticidal properties) & Caryophyllene which is a big part of cannabis essential oil, up to 36%!!

Cytokinins:
Cytokinins are produced in the plant's roots and move upwards through the plant to the growing tips. As the roots system grows larger, it produces more cytokinins, which in turn, signals the plant to grow and branch more. As the plant continues to grow and branch, it produces more auxin in the growing points. Remember auxin influences root development, so the plant grows more roots, producing more cytokinin, etc. Less cytokinin with more auxin signals root growth. More cytokinin, less auxin triggers more shoot growth. Kelp meal is a natural source of cytokinins. Kelp based products contain kelp extracts in easy to apply liquids. Additions of these products at the roots during the vegetative stage will result in rapid growth and branching. It is best applied to the root zone, but a quick foiliar spray can be used to perk up growth. A fine spray in early flowering will help to build the framework for a bountiful harvest, as it plays a role in longevity of plants. Flowering might be slightly extended, adding to the quality and results. During the vegetative stage an abundance of cytokinins will help to remove dominance (due to higher concentrations of auxin) from the main growing tip, leading to bushier plants.

Applications of cytokinins can reduce aging in plants and can improve the shelf life of vegetables and cut flowers.

Soap Nuts
More Saponins! Super high levels of Saponins which trigger a plants SAR, their defense system. Here are some comparisons of saponin levels in different materials.

Alfalfa - 20,000 ppm
Aloe Vera - 30,000 ppm
Yucca Extract - 40,000 ppm
Horse Chestnuts - 140,000 ppm
Soap Nuts - 240,000 ppm

Not expecting any results other than continued healthy and vigor, and naturally stronger pest resistant plants. DO NOT AERATE THIS for long than 10 mins, it's called "soap" nut powder for a reason. First time I did that, even for a few mins, got to water my plants and mop the floor. I also use the powder to wash my clothes, 1 tsp per load of clothes. 2 tsp for the really dirty clothes.

Per 1 gal of water add;
Soap Nut powder (using 1 tablespoon per 5gals.)
1 Tsp Silica (AgSil 16H)
10 ml Ful-Power (Fulvic Acid)
1/4 cup Coconut water (1/2tsp per gal.)

Having trouble logging in with the app so no pics :(. But I gave the plants a compost tea last night. Compost tea with cane molasses, Neem/Karanja meal, kelp meal, yucca, silica, OminA. Starting off flower with a bang! Plants are looking great and will upload pics soon as I can :). Have a great week everyone!!

Having trouble logging in with the app so no pics :(. But I gave the plants a compost tea last night. Compost tea with cane molasses, Neem/Karanja meal, kelp meal, yucca, silica, OminA. Starting off flower with a bang! Plants are looking great and will upload pics soon as I can :). Have a great week everyone!!
Are you giving tea once a week

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using 420

Back
Top Bottom