Organic Amare LED Grow

What is ACV?

From the context, I'd say it is an abbreviation for apple cider vinegar. It is sold "diluted to 5% acidity." <SCRATCHES HEAD> But it's still strong enough to clean gnarly plumbing fixtures/components/showerheads/sprayers up like new after a quick soak. Makes a great drip coffeemaker cleaner - so does the white vinegar, come to think of it. I use that to clean drip coffeemakers - works awesome. Throw a paper filter in one before running a reservoir full of white vinegar through it (regular run) and you can see all the calcium/etc. that was formerly in the works. And then run a reservoir full of plain water through it (unless you like... flavored coffee ;) ).

From the context, I'd say it is an abbreviation for apple cider vinegar. It is sold "diluted to 5% acidity." <SCRATCHES HEAD> But it's still strong enough to clean gnarly plumbing fixtures/components/showerheads/sprayers up like new after a quick soak. Makes a great drip coffeemaker cleaner - so does the white vinegar, come to think of it. I use that to clean drip coffeemakers - works awesome. Throw a paper filter in one before running a reservoir full of white vinegar through it (regular run) and you can see all the calcium/etc. that was formerly in the works. And then run a reservoir full of plain water through it (unless you like... flavored coffee ;) ).
That would be some gross coffee if you forgot to rinse it, lol. Thanks for the explanation TS!

Sent from my LGMS395 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Bluebell Wreck is praying after a coconut watering last night.
420-magazine-mobile844894134.jpg

Turning the compost pile, looking great!
420-magazine-mobile1320418894.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1619311559.jpg

Wetting 5x G13 Labs Pineapple Express!!! Very excited to have this plant back in the garden! Dash of Kelp meal in the water helps the seeds germ quicker and stronger!
420-magazine-mobile1274025981.jpg

Wow, very large plants. Good way to keep your hands full. Lots of leaf mass means lots of yield. Great job.
Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Wow, very large plants. Good way to keep your hands full. Lots of leaf mass means lots of yield. Great job.
Cheers

Thanks Millertm, pretty large indeed :)
BBW is 50" tall and the CD's 43".

Thanks Millertm, pretty large indeed :)
BBW is 50" tall and the CD's 43".

I ran into that issue when I used #10's. I hit the light and lost control of my tent. Now I flip early. Using my tent only gives 42" of usable height. But your killing it here I noticed so keep it up.

Cheers

Making a Banana peel tea (left jar) and a fermented Banana peel (right jar)
For bigger blooms and healthier plants, use fermented-banana peels in your garden. This is particularly good-for healthy roses, but any flowering plant will benefit.
420-magazine-mobile1984360961.jpg

Banana's contain:
Potassium-— helps promote-general plant vigour; helps build up resistance to pest and disease; necessary infruit development; is involved in-regulating around 50 enzymes in a plant-and relates to the turgor (or uprightness of stems and the thickness of cell walls) i.e.-plant strength!- This is extremely important for plants like staghorns which literally hang onto tree trunks in nature and vertical vegies like shallots, leeks and fruiting crops.

Phosphorus-— strongly-influences fruiting and flowering; is essential for good-root and shoot growth;pollination; and is very important in-seed germination and viability.

Calcium-— the most important mineral in the soil and known as the 'Trucker of all minerals;' is the 'ingredient' of cell walls concerned with-root development-andgrowing stem points-and-helps 'open up' soil to allow more oxygen.

Hey there Prepper I'm subbed up caught up and firmly on the side of your organic work of art. Good job buddy.

I've followed CC for a few years when I was getting started growing canna seriously. I've been growing organically for all my adult life which comes from the 70s era hippy gen getting and keeping me on the green side. Good.... no make that GREAT to see another grower doing it organically, sustainably and also using what you have available locally.

Thanks for sharing what you know with this community. Keep it up... folks will eventually get it. I believe that economics will be the driving factor to organics. i hope so anyway.

I'd be surprised we haven't crossed paths either here or over where CC was hanging out. I loved reading all his goodness, I miss that guy.

Anywhoo... your girls and ladies are looking fantastic... I ran some HSO Chemdawg last round, looked just like yours do - praying to the lights start to finish. That's some pretty strong meds right there so ... ya you're in for a treat if you haven't tried the organic version yet. I've got a big ass can full of those buds curing for like 2 weeks - tried one bud took me a week to vape it up.

I see you're into baking .. I've got a wheat intolerance and avoid sugar.... nothing baked without those is going to taste good...hahaha I'm not missing it. It's all good.

I love and am using your growing style. You my friend work VERY hard. Being a farmer requires hard work. There are no short cuts. This is what I've also taken away from Coots and my life experience with gardening.

Balance - take advantage of nature and what she has to offer and push her to the limits and beyond. The birds will be your friend, even when you think they are not. We grow a lot of berries. You'd be surprised what birds bring to the organic table. More flowers, organic matter, pest prevention (they seem to leave the honey bees alone), songs to fill the day and night and beauty! FTW

Good luck with your grow and the lamps - I've got a few Amare lights going and am happy with the results.

Reps to you and Coots. I can feel the love vibe right here - Lets keep it green! :Namaste:

Hey there Prepper I'm subbed up caught up and firmly on the side of your organic work of art. Good job buddy.

I've followed CC for a few years when I was getting started growing canna seriously. I've been growing organically for all my adult life which comes from the 70s era hippy gen getting and keeping me on the green side. Good.... no make that GREAT to see another grower doing it organically, sustainably and also using what you have available locally.

Thanks for sharing what you know with this community. Keep it up... folks will eventually get it. I believe that economics will be the driving factor to organics. i hope so anyway.

I'd be surprised we haven't crossed paths either here or over where CC was hanging out. I loved reading all his goodness, I miss that guy.

Anywhoo... your girls and ladies are looking fantastic... I ran some HSO Chemdawg last round, looked just like yours do - praying to the lights start to finish. That's some pretty strong meds right there so ... ya you're in for a treat if you haven't tried the organic version yet. I've got a big ass can full of those buds curing for like 2 weeks - tried one bud took me a week to vape it up.

I see you're into baking .. I've got a wheat intolerance and avoid sugar.... nothing baked without those is going to taste good...hahaha I'm not missing it. It's all good.

I love and am using your growing style. You my friend work VERY hard. Being a farmer requires hard work. There are no short cuts. This is what I've also taken away from Coots and my life experience with gardening.

Balance - take advantage of nature and what she has to offer and push her to the limits and beyond. The birds will be your friend, even when you think they are not. We grow a lot of berries. You'd be surprised what birds bring to the organic table. More flowers, organic matter, pest prevention (they seem to leave the honey bees alone), songs to fill the day and night and beauty! FTW

Good luck with your grow and the lamps - I've got a few Amare lights going and am happy with the results.

Reps to you and Coots. I can feel the love vibe right here - Lets keep it green! :Namaste:
Welcome!! I grew Chemdawg last year organically, really nice, excited to taste the difference with this new soil mix and new watering schedule. I really enjoy trying new things and learning everyday.

Neat! I used to grow potato plants in straw (why dig for potatoes when you can just reach in, lol?). Never tried it with cannabis, though.

Back
Top Bottom