Organic Amare LED Grow

Neat! I used to grow potato plants in straw (why dig for potatoes when you can just reach in, lol?). Never tried it with cannabis, though.
It's just a Alfalfa Hay mulch, works great and adds a lot to the soil as it breaks down. Speaking of, need to go chop more!

Sent from my LGMS395 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

It's just a Alfalfa Hay mulch, works great and adds a lot to the soil as it breaks down.

I'd have probably figured that out eventually, lol. Too many journals/threads, things run together and I get confused as to who is doing what once in a while. "Speaking" of journals, I saw where someone was having issues with the humidity of their vegetative area being too low. I do not remember off the top of my head what medium they are using, but perhaps a mulch such as you are using might help? I don't mean that it'd raise the humidity in that area, but it might help keep moisture from evaporating from their plants' containers due to the low humidity, which would leave more moisture for the plants to uptake (and, therefore, for them to transpire through the stoma in their leaves).

Hmm... Will a cannabis plant always produce a low-humidity response in a low humidity situation? Or only when its roots are dry or otherwise prevented (perhaps due to pH?) from uptaking all of the moisture that it "desires" to?

Making a Banana peel tea (left jar) and a fermented Banana peel (right jar)
For bigger blooms and healthier plants, use fermented-banana peels in your garden. This is particularly good-for healthy roses, but any flowering plant will benefit.
420-magazine-mobile1984360961.jpg

Banana's contain:
Potassium-— helps promote-general plant vigour; helps build up resistance to pest and disease; necessary infruit development; is involved in-regulating around 50 enzymes in a plant-and relates to the turgor (or uprightness of stems and the thickness of cell walls) i.e.-plant strength!- This is extremely important for plants like staghorns which literally hang onto tree trunks in nature and vertical vegies like shallots, leeks and fruiting crops.

Phosphorus-— strongly-influences fruiting and flowering; is essential for good-root and shoot growth;pollination; and is very important in-seed germination and viability.

Calcium-— the most important mineral in the soil and known as the 'Trucker of all minerals;' is the 'ingredient' of cell walls concerned with-root development-andgrowing stem points-and-helps 'open up' soil to allow more oxygen.
I've been using Kelp during flower, what are your thoughts on Kelp?

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Kelp is great! I do a Neem/kelp tea once a month, have used it plenty of times during all stages of flower, never seen any negative side effects.

I haven't been able to post in awhile or post pictures while tech works out the issues with the apps. Will update when I am able to again.

Looking good, finish strong my friend.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Why didn't you get the Pro9IC?

I had to do a search to see what that was. Inline air-cooled (just like an air-cooled HID), nice! About time someone figured out that the logic of being able to vent - and treat the smell from - the grow room separately from the heat produced from one's lighting does not change regardless of what form that light source takes. Congratulations, Amare Technologies.

Kelp is great! I do a Neem/kelp tea once a month, have used it plenty of times during all stages of flower, never seen any negative side effects.

+1 I use kelp and neem probably 1x a week and foiler on at the same time as watering in.

I even grind the kelp up and make a slurry I keep in the back of the fridge and spoon it out in a gal of water, mix and foiler and water in. Neem meal is GREAT for pests and is part of my IPM when I have them. Anytime I have I have a plant issue - I use Kelp and EWC tea water in.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom