Deer

cdnorden

i am so stoked!this is my first grow(outdoors) and my plants are beginning to bud.ofcourse i want to protect my garden and dont want deer eating my buds.does anyone have ne ideas on how to keep deer away besides putting up a fence.i have heard that coffee grounds work nicely for hogs and such but will that in turn work for deer also?

so do you spray that deer repellent on the plant and rinse just like the soap spray?

cdnorden said:
i am so stoked!this is my first grow(outdoors) and my plants are beginning to bud.ofcourse i want to protect my garden and dont want deer eating my buds.does anyone have ne ideas on how to keep deer away besides putting up a fence.i have heard that coffee grounds work nicely for hogs and such but will that in turn work for deer also?
:hmmmm: I'm sure I posted this before .....but here it is again .......I just go to the grocery store and buy a box of mothballs ......I shake them out evenly around my babies .......more than one box is good if ya need it ........remember to replenish at a time when the elements have washed them away :peace: buy the way it also works great for rabbits and rodents too :icon_cool

Back
Top Bottom