Desperate Need Of Some Help

If you are going to do a true water flush then use 3 times the size of the present container .
Your existing pots are maybe 10 liter pots ? Flush with 30 liters of water. Slowly.
Your problem will be drainage in your existing pots so go slowly.
Yes , MJ needs dry periods during veg. When your lower leafs start drooping , the plant is about 8 hrs from needing water. When you water , go slow . Water until you see it run out the bottom.
This entire process works much better in soft pots :goodluck:
PS. My sweet spot for dirt plants is 6.2 PH.
PPS. If ( they will ) your plants make it to flower , they will double in size during the stretch.
You might want to consider 7 gal pots ?
Thanks for that, I've ordered 7 gallon pots. Cross my fingers that everyone's appreciated advice will work. Muchísimas gracias!

Bro... you have no idea how much confidence it brings me to know you.

Absolute nute-guru.

Been growing for years now, but never took well to calculating the actual doses...

I stick with "I know that shit works"

I sure don't, but I'm sure you know the "why"
:passitleft:
Thanks for the advice. I'll go ahead and try that. Cross my fingers that it brings my babies back the dead!

I'd bring them inside for a few hours in the day when its hot and get a fan and change them pots I could imagine them getting really hot I'm no expert at all extremely far from it but that's what I would do
Thanks for that. I appreciate your reply. I'll try that. August is looking like a scorcher with 40+ days being the norm. I guess that's too hot for them...

Thanks for that. I appreciate your reply. I'll try that. August is looking like a scorcher with 40+ days being the norm. I guess that's too hot for them...
Sitting in direct sun w/ very high temps all day is not good for most plants.
Afternoon shade will make a big difference.
GL.
We visited Spain a few years ago and absolutely loved your country , the people , the history , the food and especially your wine. The women are beautiful and the wine is delish.
We traveled thru Barcelona , up into the Basque Country over to CadaQues and worked our way down to Seville . I would move there if I were single and 20 years younger :Namaste:

These plants are in 5 gal cloth pots . The material allows the root system to breath .
During proper watering , the material allows the water to flow well thru the entire system.
During extreme heat it allows better airflow than a hard pot.
3F41AB4F-C7E3-4E8C-BBFE-8EE37D3BD11A.jpeg
Hello again, can you tell me why you've got what looks like perlite as a top layer of your plants? Also, are they auto flower? Thanks

Sitting in direct sun w/ very high temps all day is not good for most plants.
Afternoon shade will make a big difference.
GL.
We visited Spain a few years ago and absolutely loved your country , the people , the history , the food and especially your wine. The women are beautiful and the wine is delish.
We traveled thru Barcelona , up into the Basque Country over to CadaQues and worked our way down to Seville . I would move there if I were single and 20 years younger :Namaste:
I'd argue with you if I could! I live about an hour north of Malaga in the south. My little town is 5,000 years old and full of castles and churches. Being originally from Toronto, where nothing is more than 200 years old, it's still a novelty living here and I've been here for 20 years! Dope here is still taboo but they did pass a law about 3 years ago allowing you to grow as long as it's not in public view. I've got a decent sized sun terrace that's not overlooked. Thanks again for your advice.

Hello again, can you tell me why you've got what looks like perlite as a top layer of your plants? Also, are they auto flower? Thanks
My soil mix settled some over time w/ watering slowly until water runs out the bottom and the top of the rootball was exposed a bit . I was not going out during the height of the Covid outbreak and was out of soil mix , but had some perlite . I just carefully mixed it into the top layer of soil a few inches and used it.
My girls are NOT auto’s.
I have 3 different varieties and 6 inside plants.
I do have one plant outside that we should harvest in Oct .
I veged for 7 1/2 weeks and decided to flip almost 7 weeks ago .
All based on expected final size fitting my grow room and lighting.
I did order some Gorilla Glue Auto’s and will try them next grow.
Did you get your New pots yet ?

My soil mix settled some over time w/ watering slowly until water runs out the bottom and the top of the rootball was exposed a bit . I was not going out during the height of the Covid outbreak and was out of soil mix , but had some perlite . I just carefully mixed it into the top layer of soil a few inches and used it.
My girls are NOT auto’s.
I have 3 different varieties and 6 inside plants.
I do have one plant outside that we should harvest in Oct .
I veged for 7 1/2 weeks and decided to flip almost 7 weeks ago .
All based on expected final size fitting my grow room and lighting.
I did order some Gorilla Glue Auto’s and will try them next grow.
Did you get your New pots yet ?
I get them on Tuesday. Hopefully with some more space and soil they will recover. Thanks for your advice!

Right here in my links... 2 articles on how to properly water...
Thanks for that, I've read it and it makes sense. I'll try her way and hopefully for April 2021 I'll be better informed. What and how often do you feed? I hope I'm not a pain, but you seem to have the low-down on how to grow those sweet, juicy buds you're probably admiring daily! What a sweet pic, I like looking at it every time you reply. Buenas noches from Andalucía

Thanks for that, I've read it and it makes sense. I'll try her way and hopefully for April 2021 I'll be better informed. What and how often do you feed? I hope I'm not a pain, but you seem to have the low-down on how to grow those sweet, juicy buds you're probably admiring daily! What a sweet pic, I like looking at it every time you reply. Buenas noches from Andalucía
Some people feed every time they water. Some people feed every other time.
I have fed every other time on this grow which has worked out to about twice a week.
Pay attention to your plants. They will tell you what they need.
At the first sign of an issue , post good photos here and ask questions.
Plenty of experienced help right here.
A lot more experience than I have :thumb:

Most of the time in soil you want to feed every other time, alternating with plain water inbetween. The reason for this is that we are usually advised to give full strength nutes on a feeding pass, and the plants can't use all of that nutrition in one pass, so there is left over nutrient in the soil. By coming in the next time with plain, pH adjusted water, it reactivates the nutrients left behind and makes them available to the plant a second time. This effectively cleans up the soil regularly and avoids any buildups that might start causing lockouts.

Most of the time in soil you want to feed every other time, alternating with plain water inbetween. The reason for this is that we are usually advised to give full strength nutes on a feeding pass, and the plants can't use all of that nutrition in one pass, so there is left over nutrient in the soil. By coming in the next time with plain, pH adjusted water, it reactivates the nutrients left behind and makes them available to the plant a second time. This effectively cleans up the soil regularly and avoids any buildups that might start causing lockouts.
Thanks very much for that. I'll try that. Much appreciated!

Some people feed every time they water. Some people feed every other time.
I have fed every other time on this grow which has worked out to about twice a week.
Pay attention to your plants. They will tell you what they need.
At the first sign of an issue , post good photos here and ask questions.
Plenty of experienced help right here.
A lot more experience than I have :thumb:
Hello again, I've followed your advice and, fingers crossed, it looks like my girls are on the mend. I appreciate your and everyone's help with this-i may even have something to puff in October! I used some nutrient rich soil on the transplant, gave it some bytes 2 waterings ago and plain water 3 days ago. It's looking too green so I think I'll just give it plain water again. I'm afraid of burning again as this was the colour leading up to the problems last month, what do you think? Thanks again!

Attachments

• IMG_20200824_142904.jpg
    IMG_20200824_142904.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 43
  • IMG_20200824_142858.jpg
    IMG_20200824_142858.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 39
Hello again, I've followed your advice and, fingers crossed, it looks like my girls are on the mend. I appreciate your and everyone's help with this-i may even have something to puff in October! I used some nutrient rich soil on the transplant, gave it some bytes 2 waterings ago and plain water 3 days ago. It's looking too green so I think I'll just give it plain water again. I'm afraid of burning again as this was the colour leading up to the problems last month, what do you think? Thanks again!
The new soil probably has food so yes , just water only for a couple weeks might be best.
The new pots and soil will make all the difference.
I have started harvesting my girls.
We are trying the low slow drying meathod In the fridge .
With your high temps , maybe check this out when it comes time.
GL .
E4F28C71-4292-4629-9669-1835171C5E54.jpeg
8DE46572-FB9D-4C28-841B-F91F5D2AC41A.jpeg
66D9021D-4686-494B-BDF8-F6AE5371DDC1.jpeg
8B3ED689-2C84-44F1-A4C1-98BBEDA5F97F.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom