Desperate!

North Carolin

Hello - new here - Got a huge promotion at work today - and found out I have to take a urine test - on Wednesday - been smoking for years - only a few puffs a night with the Hubby - maybe a little more on the weekend - several people recommened Q Carb - I have the entire weekend to drink lots of beer - eat - metamucil etc. I cannot afford to lose this job - 55 - about 5 foot - 140 lbs - any suggestions on how I can possibly pass by Wednesday - I'm desperate - did I mention I cannot lose this job!!!

Okay, make sure you are drinking a lot of cranberry juice behind working out. Also, go int othe sauna after your workout. The sauna will help you burn fat because your body needs to burn the extra water weight At any moment you get make sure you are working out. Also, if you go to the store and buy something called QuickFix, which is fake piss that people use to pass a urine test, you can use someone elses real clean pee and just follow the procedure for using quickfix. The reason I say don't use the fakepiss is because some test can catch the fake urine and if it is for an employer they may send you to labcorp or quest and that trick won't work. Seeing as how you are a woman and I would put the quickfix bottle in your BRA and make sure there are no cameras in the bathroom or it is not monitoroed. Make sure you follow the instructions for quickfix procedure also.

Good luck - there is really nothing out there that helps on pass a drug test - even with all the advertisements anmd money back is one fails test if you use "their "product.Know of one whom got some stuff cost $50.00 and still failed the test. Not trying to be a "ass" just telling you the truth. Good Luck - they have to offer you drug treatment before they fire you -it's your right !!!

Just get a quickfix kit and replace the fake urine with real clean urine from someone you know. You will be fine. Just make sure quickfix bottle with real urine is between 90 to 100 degrees when you are taking the test. Also, keep working out and flushing your system our just as a backup.

Screw working out, drinking silly shit, or taking some weird lab made kit. I would get someone's piss. Sex doesn't matter I've used my wife's, just as long as they aren't a smoker and you can keep it warm, I've used foot warmers to keep it warm, they are adhesive on one side and it will stick to you sample bottle. Hide the clean sample in your kit/bra have a thermometer, make sure when you pour your clean sample into their jar that the temp is just under 100. Hand it to the nice people and go about your business. Case closed.

Good luck

81C75Jcyh0L_SL1376_.jpg

Hello - new here - Got a huge promotion at work today - and found out I have to take a urine test - on Wednesday - been smoking for years - only a few puffs a night with the Hubby - maybe a little more on the weekend - several people recommened Q Carb - I have the entire weekend to drink lots of beer - eat - metamucil etc. I cannot afford to lose this job - 55 - about 5 foot - 140 lbs - any suggestions on how I can possibly pass by Wednesday - I'm desperate - did I mention I cannot lose this job!!!

Don't bother with the magic drinks. You're thc levels are too high for that. Either buy some synthetic urine or find someone else who has clean urine and use theirs. If you get the synthetic urine practice a little keeping the bottle in your crotch to keep the temp in range. If you're using real urine just practice with water keeping the temp in range. You can buy stick on temp strips at most drug stores.

That would be OK but I had a friend use his wife's urine and she was pregnant his counselor ask if he was pregnant and he failed the test. word of advise only

Its not legal for drug testing companies to screen for sex unless they get your signature first. Not allowed to do any kind of dna testing. Violation of the HIPAA laws.

They tell you that you used another person's sex and they screwed up big time. That a lawyer will love. Most places will tell you EXACTLY what they are testing, to include sex. Lots of internet sea stories out there. But hey I'm no expert.

I don't know about the pregnancy thing, personally I'd have a hard time asking my pregnant wife to wiz in a cup for me, but man's gotta do I guess. I know a lot of people that use their wives piss.

A dismal new innovation is hair trying, which should identify medication use for a considerable length of time, or however long one's hair has been developing. While hair tests are exceptionally touchy to cocaine, their affect ability to pot is not settled.
Therefore get some good and easy quick fix tools by replacing another non workable one.

Back
Top Bottom