DeviantMind's First Grow Ever - Greenhouse Soil Grow Journal - 2013

[day 69]

First a top view of plant 1

DSCF20202.JPG

View from the side, plant 1

DSCF20181.JPG

Close up of them pistils getting brownish here and there

DSCF20195.JPG

they are just starting they will get much bigger. my big mistake on my first grow is I cut them when they looked like that. great job, I'll be trying autos for sure.
you need a small scope to look at the tricomes. when they start to turn amber ,its time. are you feeding them? :thumb::goodjob:

you need a 30x jewelers loop to see the trichomes and judge when to harvest. most people harvest between 5%-30% amber trichomes. harvest at 5%-15% amber trichomes for a "head high" energetic effect and harvest at 30%-50% amber trichomes for a "body stone" sedative effect strain dependent.

https://www.google.com search 30x jewelers loop

they are just starting they will get much bigger. my big mistake on my first grow is I cut them when they looked like that. great job, I'll be trying autos for sure.
you need a small scope to look at the tricomes. when they start to turn amber ,its time. are you feeding them? :thumb::goodjob:

unfortunately I haven't been able to lay my hands on food for my plants yet. Maybe in my grow version 1.5 I will add nutrients.

your cannabis plant is using up the nutrients in the fan leaves for bud production, this is normal during flowering. do you have a 30x magnifier you can use to look at the buds and see the colour of the trichomes? you are probably close to harvest for your cannabis plant. you should add your grow journal to your signature so it is easy for other members to find. to add your grow journal to your signature, go to top right, Settings>Settings, left hand side, My Settings>Edit Signature, copy the web address from the first page of your grow journal and paste it into the open window.

Great job! Let me know if you start another journal, I am new too, so I would like to follow. I used a CRF (controlled released fertilizer) or maybe it is timmed, I am not sure. It is called Dynamite Red. It seems to be working very well for me in Fox Farms Ocean Forrest soil, I also use worm castings and worm juice which collects at the bottom of my wormbin. I hope this helps!

check out my signature, I am currently growing 7 plants (4 strains) under the same minimalistic growing conditions

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here:
Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom