NKOTB's 1st Ever Grow - Pineapplegum - WSS - Coco - LED - 2x2x4

Penelope: 24 days 12/12. Not sure how filled out she's going to get with the light. Just hoping for the best. Did the 3rd (and last) defoliation after flushing (for the first time this whole grow) with pH 5.9 tap water. Penelope is suppose to be a 9 week/63 day strain.

IMG_661911.JPG
IMG_66438.JPG
defoliation.jpg

Whitney is coming along nicely. She was topped once and left alone. Every now and then, I'll tuck a fan leaf but no more than that.

IMG_66038.JPG
IMG_66018.JPG

My better half made some butter for brownies last night from the leaves I took off and omg, why did I eat 3?! It's been 12 hours and I'm still dumb high. Last night was trippy, can't differentiate between what was real and what was a dream. :hmmmm:

Countdown says we have 4 more weeks until Penelope is ready for harvest, just chugging along 31 days into 12/12. Some of the pistils are turning orange and leaves are getting some frost.

IMG_66594.JPG
IMG_665510.JPG

I wish we lived in a place where we could grow outside during the summer. It's just not possible living in a townhouse. The smell would be a dead giveaway once they started to flower.

Nothing to really update. Calendar shows we have 3 more weeks til harvest on Penelope and of course I never ordered a microscope to view the trichs. May try to get one off of amazon with 2 day shipping. Noticed some burned tips so I flushed today with plain water, going to feed 10 ml bloom only for this last week then plain water until done.

Whitney is coming along with leaves everywhere. I have no idea how much longer she has. Poor girl looks so unloved compared to all the manicuring I did on Penelope. They've both been slightly neglected since I started a new job but we're racing toward the finish line now.

No more grows until October 1st when the weather cools down. I should be able to get in 2 runs of autos (gonna rack up at Bonza, 25% off is my kinda language) between October - March and not have to worry about heat. Upgrading everything between then and now. More grow space, way better light (eyeing up perfect sun) and my newly acquired knowledge; we should be set.

Doing a volunteer thing and of course I have to take a 10 panel urine drug test smdh. I have 7 days but not too worried since I'm not a regular user at all. Last night my wife used cannabutter on garlic bread so I ate a small amount but other than that nothing else. Hopefully 7 days is long enough to clear out my system

Day 60 (42 days 12/12): Whitney.
She's always getting overshadowed by her tent mate so here are few pics from her.
IMG_66834.JPG
IMG_666810.JPG
IMG_66915.JPG

She's got a ways to go til harvest. I'm just happy she's budding :Namaste:

sidenote: I have no idea where or how I'm going to dry Penelope with Whitney still in the tent.

Are nearing the finish line on Penelope? I ordered a 60x loupe from Amazon but it was trash and didn't work. So these pics are from a microscope phone app. Trichs look cloudy but I've never seen trichs before so I could be totally wrong.
image14297.jpeg
image14298.jpeg

Any help would be greatly appreciated

image14446.jpeg

Pulled Penelope at Day 50 12/12. We tested some tiny popcorn nugs yesterday and we were pretty happy with the high. After a few days, I'll trim, weigh and jar. Not expecting much. Just happy I got anything at all lol

No more weight. The 145w no name led reached its peak a few weeks ago and really struggled to finish her off. Now Whitney was under the CFLs in the corner and her 2 main colas are thick all the way down the stem. Can't really comment on taste because I didn't recognize any with the quick dried. It's a really nice head head. Going to cure it for a few weeks and hope to bring out that flavor

We dried up to 1.1 ounces and the nugs have been in their jar every since. Not much but damn I'm so happy. My first grow has almost paid for itself (once I harvest Whitney we should be even). I can't give a taste report because I have 2 interviews coming up and if offered a position they'll most likely require a piss test. But the smell is interesting. It's really hard to pin it down but I get really sour notes along with some sweet undertones. It's mustly a really sour smell.

Ok so my vape came and we've been testing (not worried about the jobs). I don't know if I would say it's "pineapple" but it's much more sweeter and pleasant in the vape at low temps. I don't get a lot of cloud but the flavor is so much better. At higher temps there's bigger clouds but I don't taste much of anything. I smoke flavored tobacco-free hookah which is super sweet (it's literally sugar cane); it's not even close to that but I wouldn't expect it to be. It's nice. 2-3 draws back-to-back, 10 minutes later and it's nap time. On the other hand, my wife becomes a super cleaning saiyan after a few puffs lol

Whitney came down today. Lots of pictures of her will be coming. She's thick!

Put some pics up on my instagram @nkotb420. It's just easier to upload to; looking for 420mag folks to follow also

Back
Top Bottom