First Grow - CFL - Bag Seed - Hempy Coco

looks sweet bro but I would bet they could go maybe 2weeks more. but I cant see the trichs either. thats your call :)forget this I'am an idiot and didnt read your post right:blalol:

Thanks guys, Sorry the pics are crappy cant reach the lens to clean it with the otterbox case on the phone. B-1 will be my very first full term plant. She is at 40 days but there are still a few clear and only found 3 amber trics. One more flower feeding (day after tomorrow) then KoolBloom powder (for ripening) added to next weeks feed with Gro removed and then one week flush. So I'm thinking about 16 more days and Taco within a week of that. it is week strength bud so a little longer will help make it worth smoking. Taco's yield will be light but after what I did to her I'm lucky to get anything, and she has twice the trics of the bigger buds on B-1. The seeded bud I chopped off B-1 the other day, gave me a nice mellow high today so, "Yeah" for success at last. :peace:

One word, Fungus Gnats! Yeah, that's two words but damn. The hydro guy was just telling me everyone in the area has mites and I don't then whack flies. Set out traps of apple cider vinegar with a drop of dish soap to break the surface tension and drown the bastards. Will put potato pieces on top of coco to draw out the lava then Friday I will remove what I can of the top coco, spay with bug killer, replace with some new coco and cover that with sand. Anyone know if sand would filter out any of the nutes when I water? Doesn't seem probable to me but it was asked else where when I was researching the issue but nobody answered except to just water from the bottom which is no use to me in hempy's.

Well to make myself feel better a couple pics of the girls that are 25 days into 12/12.
IMAG08422.jpg
IMAG08413.jpg
IMAG08442.jpg

Two words: SNS 203. Okay, that was more like an acronym and numbers, but still. It killed off my little beetle problem in ONE APPLICATION.

Thanks J, I'll look for that in my stores around here. I just ordered the samples they offer on their site last week but when it will get here???

I did a rethink of the basement. I blocked off the window twin fan exhaust to the outside to try to lower overall temps and wow did it work. My temps have been a high of 82 deg F and the humidity dropped to 38% to 54% (day/night). It would seem the fan was pulling the air from the other side of the basement where the A/C vents to it is humid and HOT over there even when I leave the bulk head door open. Only a few more weeks of A/C use in my climate so I will deal with that side later. The only problem I got now is the cider vinegar smell down there stinks but it is temporary.

I broke the rules and robbed a couple lower buds and small branch or two out of shear necessity for meds. What a difference a week makes. The seed bud I clipped was barely ok and took the edge off the pain, but these scraggly little buds were better than the bag I got them from already. I hated to do it but it got me through until the disability check got here so they fulfilled their destiny and I was thankful. The time is close where I will be able to keep myself in meds and I am excited about that for sure.:peace:

Thanks J, I'll look for that in my stores around here. I just ordered the samples they offer on their site last week but when it will get here???

I did a rethink of the basement. I blocked off the window twin fan exhaust to the outside to try to lower overall temps and wow did it work. My temps have been a high of 82 deg F and the humidity dropped to 38% to 54% (day/night). It would seem the fan was pulling the air from the other side of the basement where the A/C vents to it is humid and HOT over there even when I leave the bulk head door open. Only a few more weeks of A/C use in my climate so I will deal with that side later. The only problem I got now is the cider vinegar smell down there stinks but it is temporary.

I broke the rules and robbed a couple lower buds and small branch or two out of shear necessity for meds. What a difference a week makes. The seed bud I clipped was barely ok and took the edge off the pain, but these scraggly little buds were better than the bag I got them from already. I hated to do it but it got me through until the disability check got here so they fulfilled their destiny and I was thankful. The time is close where I will be able to keep myself in meds and I am excited about that for sure.:peace:

Seed bud? Does that mean you'll have seeds to germ later! You could germ them now to set yourself up for a back-to-back-flower schedule.

I meant the two little buds I saw seeds in from them herming on me they weren't developed just white ones. I intended on using good seeds but had a bag last week with 5 seeds in it and it had a great hash taste. $ broke the surface today:thumb: I'll get pics of the 3 cosmic's tomorrow at lights on, they look great. They are under GLR now and loving it. :peace:

Cleaning day. I had left cut potato in pots to attract & draw out lava for 24 hrs, One by one I took the plants out of the tent, vacuumed out the top layer of coco(with the bugs), feed/watered, sprayed SNS 203, add new coco, spray SNS, covered with play sand (baked for 2 hrs @ 450 deg). Washed the tent down and sprayed under the liner. No sign of any leftover Gnats after 4 hrs. I was able to keep it under control with the vinegar traps until I got the bug juice yesterday.

Everything else is just ducky! I am starting to get my first strong aromas not bad and only in the cellar. I like it. Started kool bloom power form one one plant for ripening this week and will flush with FloraKleen next week. Everyone else got advanced bloom feed. Taco is bulking up but the two behind them are going to be amazing. They are the first with all good nutes and it shows in look, smell and feel. I touched a bud by mistake and it was soooo sticky.:peace:

Welcome to week 8 for B-1. I am flushing her as I type, I think the sand may have filtered into the coco some causing a slower than normal drain. About 20+ min to run a gallon through the 2 liter bottle. Taco was so abused I am thinking though a day older she may go 1-3 weeks more, still some clear trics. Never found any more amber on B-1, was sure I saw three but must have been high. She is all cloudy now hoping for some ripening over the next week. Would prefer a more amber percentage but I am working toward being selective but for now some meds are better than none and she should be the last or next to last that I will have to take before they are perfect.

Just a note, on the clones of yellow girl that seem to be doing great I noticed lower fan leaves just starting to yellow. It doesn't seem the same as before. This time it starts at the veins of the leaf and not in between them like before. The one that show's it most (4-6 leaves) is on day 35 of flower. I added a dose of cla/mag and a little more Gro(2.5ml) to today's feed. Had moved to adv. bloom nutes at 1ml Gro, 4 micro, 6 Bloom per gallon. It may be the normal yellowing that comes before harvest but I thought it would start one or two weeks later but not knowing strain or flower time who knows. I figure a little nutes wont kill'em. I harvested monster, as with the other MG+ failures roots stopped dead at the line of MG. No roots in lower half of pot at all. Still if I had not "sampled her" I think she would be 21 gr dry, Just a guess I spent the scale money of bug killer so maybe next month. That explains the what seamed like super growth on the new crew, THEY HAVE ROOTS! I think my learning curve just cruved up a tint bit. LOL.:peace:

Just a note, on the clones of yellow girl that seem to be doing great I noticed lower fan leaves just starting to yellow. It doesn't seem the same as before. This time it starts at the veins of the leaf and not in between them like before. The one that show's it most (4-6 leaves) is on day 35 of flower. I added a dose of cla/mag and a little more Gro(2.5ml) to today's feed. Had moved to adv. bloom nutes at 1ml Gro, 4 micro, 6 Bloom per gallon. It may be the normal yellowing that comes before harvest but I thought it would start one or two weeks later but not knowing strain or flower time who knows. I figure a little nutes wont kill'em. I harvested monster, as with the other MG+ failures roots stopped dead at the line of MG. No roots in lower half of pot at all. Still if I had not "sampled her" I think she would be 21 gr dry, Just a guess I spent the scale money of bug killer so maybe next month. That explains the what seamed like super growth on the new crew, THEY HAVE ROOTS! I think my learning curve just cruved up a tint bit. LOL.:peace:
@420 wrote a great Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial, Check it out! :thumb:

Grats on figuring out the root problems. Live and learn, huh?

B-1 is drying, taco is not showing any signs of finishing yet at 57 days, & yellow girls clones are coming up on 6 wks and look great. A few yellow leaves here and there but full frosty buds. They may be quick finishers, they were out of a bag of commercial grade and could possibly been grown for that reason
IMAG08813.jpg
IMAG08861.jpg

Not the best pics, they look much better and frosty in person. Still these will be my first "full Term" girls so I am getting excited to see how they turn out in the end.
IMAG08853.jpg

IMAG08823.jpg

:peace:

Yeah, and those bud shots are of Taco leaf, 5 wks ago I thought she was doomed; burnt tips & edges, folded leaves and yellow all over. She is day 58 today, I think she is about two weeks behind. She just keeps bulking up, and trics are about 20/80 clear/cloudy. The waiting is worse than a 1970's ketchup commercial.:peace:

LOL! It's worth the wait!

anticapation is making you wait! nice come back taco:cheer:

Back
Top Bottom