Chrome's 'Just Mess'in Around' CFL + Bag Seed Grow

:goodluck: on the job interviews..

gonna have to go light one up,, :yummy:

hey,, hope you have a great 4th... ;)

Hahaha.. Yeah actually the no smoking wont effect my week end since me and the misses will be camping with her parents. Which is a no smoking kind of event as is. though it should be fun none the less.

What are your plans? Watching to birds kill them self in your pool as the heat wave settles in. haha

we made some canna-butter, and I go oatmeal-chocolate chip cookies, brownies, and canna-banana bread.. so the weekend should be interesting.. no fireworks though,, with all the canna,, I would like to keep all my fingers :bong:

Mmmmm canna-butter. I'll be making some of that my self tonight. My trim is nice and crispy. Ready to be cooked.. mmmmm. I'm not sure how potent its going to be though. Since I'm not smoking for a while and by the time I am going to smoke MB should be cured nicely I might use the 5 or so grams i have left from that crap weed in there as well. Unless the misses would like to keep it to smoke.

the canna-banana bread was great,, could not tast any weed over the bananas. and it uses 2 sticks of butter,, so is more potent..

I got a good buzz from it, lasted a while too... my wife on the other hand,, (she barely smokes, like 3 hits she is good,, I smoke like three bowls)

anyways, she though she was dying.. seriously, she sounded like that guy,, the cop who ate a pot brownie?.. OMFG, she was a wreck.. she says I tried to kill her..lol.. she is soooo never eating canna again.. lol she says she felt like her body was gonna stop,, like she couldn't walk, like her body forgot how to move.. I feel bad for her,, she was up, shaking, sick, for hours, and a wreck the next day,, man, it F'd her up

YouTube - Cop Eats Pot Brownies Calls 911 (Full)

Hey there! You haven't been by my Journal in a few days. I was wondering what was up? I changed my username from Tall-one-68 to the one it is now. Bit more creative. It came to me on a White Widow Buzz :smokin:

I plan on making edibles with my hermi plant for the old man. He's a lightweight like your wife, 2 tokes and he's gone. He doesn't like the aftertaste of the cannabutter, so I plan on totally curing it before I grind it up to make the edibles. Got any other suggestions?

I'm sorry do I know you? :D

I haven't been on much in the past 72 hours. How ever I haven't forgotten you! I have been watching the updates in my e-mail. I'll pop over in a sec.

Oh so I just started my butter in my crock pot. Plan on letting go for 24 hours.

Wow that took a while to read thru! Awesome grow and nice results bro'. Gives me hope since i will be using CFL in flower next week sometime.... keeps getting pushed off. lol
+ reps man on the grow! :bravo:

Hey Hanshisan!

Yeah my journal is reaching "a tale of two cities" in its epicness. :smokin:

I jumped over to your journal, ahaha love the name! I'll have to read through it when i get the chance. I'm packing for the week end in the woods at the moment. I'm glad my journal could help give you confidence in the CFL's. They are great! sure HPS are better but CFls are great in their own way!

Oh yeah hey guys guess what!

Well what ever you guessed is wrong.

So i was out on the roof where I threw Mary bells stalk still in the pot after harvest. I was going to empty out the pot and plant some flowers and what do I see?? The bitch is growing! haha no shit! she has two sets of new leaves! I'm gonna let her go, maybe I'll get an out door harvest out of her! :cool: No f'ing way! so this journal carries on!

I'm sorry do I know you? :D

I am assuming this is for me. Yes, I am the artist formerly known as Tall-One-68. That username lacked any thought and originality. So while I was pondering the buzz of my White Widow, I came up with this username. I am a LOTR geek and she's my fav character, plus I think it will allow people to figure out that I am a girl. ;)

Hey Hanshisan!

Yeah my journal is reaching "a tale of two cities" in its epicness. :smokin:

I jumped over to your journal, ahaha love the name! I'll have to read through it when i get the chance. I'm packing for the week end in the woods at the moment. I'm glad my journal could help give you confidence in the CFL's. They are great! sure HPS are better but CFls are great in their own way!

Oh yeah hey guys guess what!

Well what ever you guessed is wrong.

how do you know?

So i was out on the roof where I threw Mary bells stalk still in the pot after harvest. I was going to empty out the pot and plant some flowers and what do I see?? The bitch is growing! haha no shit! she has two sets of new leaves! I'm gonna let her go, maybe I'll get an out door harvest out of her! :cool: No f'ing way! so this journal carries on!

ok,, maybe I didn't guess that... but.. someone could have...

well.. no,, probably not.. but... :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

that is something to shoot off fireworks for. what a great 4th for you.

you are gonna post pics,, right? (of mary bell, not the fireworks.. unless they are cool :))

Cool! I plan on trying to regenerate Penelope after I harvest her. I've read that I just need to leave a few green leaves on her to do that. Can't wait to see pics of Mary Bell!

Hey guys,

I will try and get some shots of MB's new growth on here tonight-ish. They don't seem to have grown much since I noticed them. But we'll see what comes of it. Right now I have her in an area that gets a good deal of sun but mostly direct sun from about 2pm till sun set. I will move her into more direct sun soon. I was gone for the past few days (As I am sure you all noticed and missed me dearly :) ) so I didn't want her to get too much sun as its been killer out side.

Well guys. I suppose I'm going to call this journal to a close. The heat over the last few days has been unbearable and MB couldn't hack it. She's dead. 100% this time. As for the harvest it no longer smells of hay. Its mostly lemon and pine. Just in time too. I am going to a P-Funk show tonight and hope on passing a fatty off to the stage.. :D hope they enjoy it! haha

aw, still confused..

Damn you Zappa...

why you gotta be so crazy.. :(

HAHA
Dude. I love Zappa.
Hes just a nutcase. He inspired a character in one of my fav video games. (Guilty Gear-amazing to watch while high)
Great grow man.

Well guys. I suppose I'm going to call this journal to a close. The heat over the last few days has been unbearable and MB couldn't hack it. She's dead. 100% this time. As for the harvest it no longer smells of hay. Its mostly lemon and pine. Just in time too. I am going to a P-Funk show tonight and hope on passing a fatty off to the stage.. :D hope they enjoy it! haha

sorry to hear about marybell.:rip:.. that blows..

glad that your harvest is no longer smelling like hay :) :goodluck: on passing that fatty :blunt:

Back
Top Bottom