CoalCracker - SCROG - Soil - CFL - Bag Seed - 2012

Re: CoalCracker | SCROG | Soil | CFL | Bag Seed - 2012

Canopy Level: Temp: High 81f, Low 68f
Canopy Level: Humidity: High 42%, Low 30%

Soil Level: Temp: High 72f, Lowe 65f
Soil Level: Humidity: High 53%, Low 45%

Thanks for the encouragement! #2 has recently started yellowing across the board. I thought it may be due to the large root mass I saw when I transferred to the 2gal. But after a week of every other day watering it did not improve so I decided to up it's nutrients (Organic Fertilizer Tea). It did respond well but I am worried that it may just be a short flowering period. I do not have access to a handheld microscope so I can't be certain. Will update on this within the next couple days.

I have had 2 similar situations of plants yellowing in flowering to early(4 1/2 to 5 weeks) and finishing at 6 weeks since I joined. I wasn't exactly sure why on the first one, It may have been lack of N or just my soil energy drained? I mixed my reused soil different for this grow going now I hope they flower 8 weeks for better yeild and strength but I tell you those 2 early harvests did the trick!

Anyways as good as those pics look if they finish early they should reward you well:goodluck:

There looking great. They will spread up and catch up to the other plants if you switch to GLR lighting. Go 12/12 with one hour of light in the middle of the night cycle. That way they will stay in veg. Just remove the hour of light when you want to flower them. I run GLR on my grow now.

wizhigh is putting us on lol gave me the same great advice. Your girls are looking healthy coal, lovin the setup so far. Kick ass little spider too, I'd be afraid he might jump in my eye lol

Sorry for discontinued Journal. Had alot in my life that took my attention away. I ended up with about 1oz. per plant and am currently groing my first wave of Blackberry Kush. Going to try a few different methods before posting another grow journal. Thanks to all who helped and followed. Still GLR lighting ofcourse :)

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom