Chrome's 'Just Mess'in Around' CFL + Bag Seed Grow

AWESOME thread! Sorry to hear about MB. I'm subscribed to your other thread so I will continue to follow your other garden's progress!

sucks man....im there for the next one
subbing now

haha hey guys. So yeah the show was awesome! as any P-fuck show would be! My fatty didn't make it on stage as the crowd kind of sucked and i didn't feel like dealing with ass hats that have no sense of how to behave in public. So i hung out towards the back and smoked it. I actually never got around to making the brownies, just didn't have the time. plus it was super hot and my kitchen was over 100 degrees. didn't feel like firing my oven up too!

Hey if a mod pops in on this, feel free to move to the completed journal area. thank you

thank you, thank you..

It was a hell of a ride thats for sure. And after all that I got 39 grams. 1.4 ounces is A O-K with me! the smoke is wonderful!

As the cure goes on, its getting kind of spicy in both smell and flavor. Still with a hint of lemon on the after note. the smoke smells like hippie incense. there is no hay at all.

The buzz is right where both I and the woman enjoy it. Very mellow, heavy behind the eyes. yet no to much couch lock and mentally relaxing. Not buzzy at all. very nice. A definite mood raiser and a great bed time smoke but also good for a relaxing day out and about. Probably not the best if you have a lot to do though.

thank you, thank you..

It was a hell of a ride thats for sure. And after all that I got 39 grams. 1.4 ounces is A O-K with me! the smoke is wonderful!

As the cure goes on, its getting kind of spicy in both smell and flavor. Still with a hint of lemon on the after note. the smoke smells like hippie incense. there is no hay at all.

The buzz is right where both I and the woman enjoy it. Very mellow, heavy behind the eyes. yet no to much couch lock and mentally relaxing. Not buzzy at all. very nice. A definite mood raiser and a great bed time smoke but also good for a relaxing day out and about. Probably not the best if you have a lot to do though.

VERY nice job ItsChrome, on both the grow and results and the fun and informative journal. Congrats and enjoy the fruits of your labor!

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Sending you lots of positive energy through the Universe.

yeah, being bored just makes the day drag by,,,

the sublime version is OK,, but I like the Bob Marley version better

YouTube - I Smoke Two Joints

just skimming through this journal, and i had to get it out there that this isnt a bob marley song LOL! its by the toyes and was rreleased in 82, the year after bob died :blunt: sorry, just had to get the credit right LOL...by the way Chrome, this was one hell of a grow! ;) i'm going to be checking out your current one in a bit :peacetwo:

no way?! they would make you take a drugs test in good old US of A to get a job? Mann thats freakin terrible. Besides, cannabis stays in yer blood for 6 months or so anyway apparently.

Ok first of all, he's being smart by being clean for his interviews.. drug test or not.. so I respect him... and second, you are highly off on your facts of marijuana staying in your system for 6 months! There are 3 main factors... you're fat cell density, you're intake of cannabis and your metabolism which you could medicate all day every day and then stop an have it out of your system within 14-28 days.... trust me.. I know my industry being a certified botanist at 16 can even look me up in hightimes. Just for assurance.

Back
Top Bottom