First Grow - CFL - Bag Seed - Hempy Coco

Happy time down on the farm tonight! I just had a J2K moment, told my friend about the YMCA I got going in the tent and he hooked me up with a 24" and 20" tall GDP's(yes real ken's cut, just starting to bud), three Blue dream seedlings, two unknown(to me) seedling size that started to flower early(re-veg I think) and 6 seedlings from 1 to 4 weeks old also unknown. I gave him all the cash I could spare ($40) and came home relieved that I will be able to keep running through the holidays. I went from nothing to two strains I been drooling over for months and the rest are all from the highest priced seed bank on the net (that I have seen). I mean $200 for 6 seeds WOW. time to medicate and relax for the first time in two weeks. :peace:

Got a little more info. the two 4" sticks with a baby bud on top are GDP, and two of the unknown are "The Scream". I am re-veging one GDP and letting the other go on flowering as it was so stretched and roots started 6 " under the soil, it would have exceed my pot and height limits. As to what the rest are? I just don't care, and he was grabbing me things from all over his green house and doing some quick transplants he may not know either. They are all from the same seed bank, all regular seeds and grown in a special Vermont compost by him so what ever they are they are good genetics so I'm happy to have them. I am going to start a "kindness of a stranger" journal for these wonderful gifts since I've only meet this man 4 or 5 times. the first time is when he gave me the 5 free cosmic brain seeds. A true patient helping another patient out of kindness not money. Plus that $40 I gave him was not asked for since I did mention I gave it to him. Although he does ask for the plastic pots back, Small price to pay. :peace:

Happy time down on the farm tonight! I just had a J2K moment, told my friend about the YMCA I got going in the tent and he hooked me up with a 24" and 20" tall GDP's(yes real ken's cut, just starting to bud), three Blue dream seedlings, two unknown(to me) seedling size that started to flower early(re-veg I think) and 6 seedlings from 1 to 4 weeks old also unknown. I gave him all the cash I could spare ($40) and came home relieved that I will be able to keep running through the holidays. I went from nothing to two strains I been drooling over for months and the rest are all from the highest priced seed bank on the net (that I have seen). I mean $200 for 6 seeds WOW. time to medicate and relax for the first time in two weeks. :peace:
HOLY CARP!! Yeah! Great karma out is great returns indeed.

Got a little more info. the two 4" sticks with a baby bud on top are GDP, and two of the unknown are "The Scream". I am re-veging one GDP and letting the other go on flowering as it was so stretched and roots started 6 " under the soil, it would have exceed my pot and height limits. As to what the rest are? I just don't care, and he was grabbing me things from all over his green house and doing some quick transplants he may not know either. They are all from the same seed bank, all regular seeds and grown in a special Vermont compost by him so what ever they are they are good genetics so I'm happy to have them. I am going to start a "kindness of a stranger" journal for these wonderful gifts since I've only meet this man 4 or 5 times. the first time is when he gave me the 5 free cosmic brain seeds. A true patient helping another patient out of kindness not money. Plus that $40 I gave him was not asked for since I did mention I gave it to him. Although he does ask for the plastic pots back, Small price to pay. :peace:
Hey, do you have some info on "The Scream"?

Hey, that's the rule... Get a pot, give it back. Same as it was with my Grandma. She canned a lot, and all she wanted back was her jars. Kept me in food when time were tough, and she got to clear her pantry for new going in each season. win-win!

IMAG10102.jpg

Ok here goes my first report. Taco (above pic) came in at 25g, C1-30g, C2-34g. Taco turned out to be a good smoke, no knock out buzz but got me through the day. C-1 is a upbeat high and decent buzz and helps the pain a little better than Taco. C2 is the same as C1 but bigger buds, she is dry and is the first plant I have the time to cure some before use. The two smaller sisters C3 & C4 are hanging to dry now thinking about a ounce total from them. This will be the end of this journal, I would like to thank everyone that commented and helped along the way.:peace:

PS The new journal for my new gifts is up now:
The Kindness of a Stranger Grow

Here is what I found on it, looks like a lot of LST, FIM and super cropping to keep her short.

The Scream Specs

Breeder Riot Seeds
Indica/Sativa 0 / 100%
Flowering Period 9-11 weeks
Flowering Photoperiod
Height 100-200 cm
Type Sativa
Gentics Super Star from Delta 9 Labs Selection

The Scream Description
A Super Star selection by way of Delta 9 Labs. A colossal yielding Sativa along with that unique Sensi Star smell and Taste!

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine! :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom