The Kindness of a Stranger Grow

Electricthom

After hearing about the YMCA I have growing, a fellow patient I've met only a hand full of times Gave me the following to keep me in medication and to make up for all the boys recently:
Two GDP 2' tall Stretched girls(starting to flower)
Two GDP 5-6" tall to re-veg(started to flower)
Two "The Scream" 3 & 6" tall (in Veg)
Three Blue dream seedlings
And 4 I'm not sure if he even told me a strain of, to be called Gift 1-4 (G1-4 also in Veg) From 1.5 to 3.5" tall.

They will veg under CFLs until put to flower in a 5X5 tent with 1000W HPS.
Pot size is gonna be different for me this time. All the younger ones will end up in 2 LTR Hempy's filled with coco but the larger GDP will be in 2.5 Gal. buckets due to their size already.

I will be using what I have on hand for nutes; GH three part, RapidStart, CalMagic, Floralishous Plus and KoolBloom liquid and dry. Plus and other additives I can afford as I go. I'll post a picture line up soon.:peace:

Pictures as promised;
The Scream 1 and 2
21259.jpg
31133.jpg

Blue Dream1,2 & 3
5606.jpg
6519.jpg
7457.jpg

And the 4 Unknown
8356.jpg
9267.jpg

And my favoite the 4 GDP
4783.jpg
GDP37.jpg
GDP211.jpg
GDP116.jpg

This will follow the plants from this point forward. :peace:

I'am here too! if its anything like sensi star its going to make you very very happy:)

A quick picture inventory of the NICU, Veg tent and Flower tent:
NICU= 9 out of 9 sprouts and a sad little clone. I am going to go from seed for now until I build a cloner, but the seedlings seem to like the self-watering mat thing they're sitting on. Water wicks up through the hole in the bottom of each cube and I change the water in the bottom tray once a week, simple.
IMAG10493.jpg

Veg tent with a surprise Blue Dream that just popped up in the cup of the one 2nd from the right in the front. It looks like a tan line in the upper left side of the cup. I found it after the picture so no good shots of it.
IMAG10483.jpg

The flower tent, There wont be much from the stretched out GDP on the right but he has a good stock on her so I'll play with the one reveg until I can afford to get a few to choose a mother from.
IMAG10472.jpg

:peace:

Sorry my replies are far between but school three nights(plus HW), Emi's pre-school mornings 4 days a week, Irish Step Dance Mondays, speech wed and fri, soccer fri and sat, and gymnastics on Thursdays I have been busier than ever. I don't remember ever doing as many thing as my girl, but she is happy and mostly healthy and that all a dad can hope for.
HEY J, I couldn't pick a better person to emulate now could I? And NICU seemed an appropriate name with the suffering I seem to put them through, LOL. And it reminds me of Emi's birth 4 wks NICU & 3 weeks special care nursery, scary but wonderful watching my 2lb 12 oz little girl fight and rip out every IV, Air tube and hose they tried to hook up to her. But on an up note I haven't abused any plants in a while. Everyone seems to have taken the move in stride. There is noticeable growth all around.
Hey Scopopulu, I would have to guess the Dreams are 3 weeks but I really dont know for sure, never starting any from seed myself. I do know the little sprout that popped up with them is 2 days and my knowlege ends there. The 9 'lings were germinated before the gift so going to let them go. I hope to have the money to spend next time to get "real" seeds, these are from a bag of crap I bought before I got my lic. and started growing my own meds. Disability didn't leave room to buy quality meds so you get what you can to survive but all the seeds I've grown turn out way better than the bags they came from, so they may be the last unknown but they'll help me just the same. Plus with all these good strains I couldn't be happier.:peace:

Just feed the girls. the Scream is looking strange will get pics up later today I hope. The largest GDP is growing nice and smells of fruity grape already, what a pleasant surprise. The LST on the hash tasting plants formed a awesome branch structure loads of bud sites easy an ounce per. I'm 95% that cosmic brain 2 is a girl with branches longer than the one 14 days 12/12, I put one of the unknown gifts to flower yesterday and she has hairs already in 22-23 hrs, I guess she was ready and waiting on me.
Got a load of HW to do before I can go get photos so the sooner I finish the sooner I'll post pics.:peace:

Finally a update, school is way too much work this term. Cosmic Brain 2 is a girl, gift 1 is a girl, the scream 1 is still weird looking and may be male, but the best surprise is I put gift 3 into 12/12 yesterday and there are white hairs in the top 5 nodes this morning, guess she couldn't wait to flower. Total of ten girls and a maybe boy in the tent and with the GDP reveg makes my 12 plant limit. Gift 4 is a strange one after the first node it forked into two mains and then one node up, one of those forked for a total of three main stems and under 3" still.
Veg tent:
IMAG10792.jpg

G3
IMAG10803.jpg

GDP Re-Veg
IMAG10823.jpg

Flower tent
IMAG10832.jpg

outdoor girl 17" cola (day 52)
IMAG10884.jpg

GDP 1&2 (my best guess between 30-35 days)
IMAG10843.jpg

Cosmic Brain 1 & 2 (Days 7 and 22)
IMAG10864.jpg

Hash plant 1 & 2 (days 28 and 21)
IMAG10872.jpg

GDP1 cola @ 6"
IMAG10854.jpg

The Scream: (day 10)
looks like it is recovering from who knows what that made the leaves thin strips with long stick fingers instead of sawteeth on the edges but it may be a boy should know in a day or two for sure
IMAG10892.jpg

looks great Electric
I had my clone do almost the same probley sence they are mature so the start groin all crazy! nothing wrong wit that nothin at all:)

cosmicbrain.jpg

CB1 hermed, it's day 23 and I found a pod casing in the coco. I pulled her out and found several sites of pods under lower buds hidden in the leaves. As I removed them I could see the pollen falling and some hairs on a lower bud are turning color and shriveling. As these were given to me for free from a freinds grow of regular seeds, they may have come from a male or a hermied mother I don't know. I don't have the room or light for a seperate area so, My questions are:scratchinghead::
At day 23 will she grow more pods?
Do I keep her or cull her? :rip:
Will she seed the tent if I don't dispose of her?
If I keep her:
Do I wait to for a smoke report on CB1's quality or to see if CB2 hermies to decide to germ the seeds? ( I may have stressed her somehow. Like leaving the light on outside with the tent window open)
Or bite the bullet and get rid of the seeds and her and STOP forgetting to turn off the light?:surrender:

wow if you have seen pollen chances are its to late and all your girls are likely to have been violated.
so now I guess its a coin toss wether you keep PAT or not.
If you do choose to put Pat out of its missery then before you move It spray her down with some water so the pollen doesnt go flying around and pray for the best!
I know that I am:):sorry:

wow if you have seen pollen chances are its to late and all your girls are likely to have been violated.
so now I guess its a coin toss wether you keep PAT or not.
If you do choose to put Pat out of its missery then before you move It spray her down with some water so the pollen doesnt go flying around and pray for the best!
I know that I am:):sorry:

LOL! (singing) Here's to androgyny! It's Pat!

cosmicbrain.jpg

CB1 hermed, it's day 23 and I found a pod casing in the coco. I pulled her out and found several sites of pods under lower buds hidden in the leaves. As I removed them I could see the pollen falling and some hairs on a lower bud are turning color and shriveling. As these were given to me for free from a freinds grow of regular seeds, they may have come from a male or a hermied mother I don't know. I don't have the room or light for a seperate area so, My questions are:scratchinghead::
At day 23 will she grow more pods?
Do I keep her or cull her? :rip:
Will she seed the tent if I don't dispose of her?
If I keep her:
Do I wait to for a smoke report on CB1's quality or to see if CB2 hermies to decide to germ the seeds? ( I may have stressed her somehow. Like leaving the light on outside with the tent window open)
Or bite the bullet and get rid of the seeds and her and STOP forgetting to turn off the light?:surrender:

Light stress is a big contributor to cannabis "going hermie" Don't get rid of the seeds, and don't get rid of the plant; You've already got seeds coming. Get a LIGHT TIMER! :rofl:

:rofl:Pat, Jesse, Dana, Chris, Who ever, they can stay. Thanks guys.
The pollen I did see Fish was minimal & upstairs in my office where I gave a full exam under lights and manhandled off any sacs found, only one of the pods I pulled had some fall from it, so I'm hoping not too much cross contamination down stairs. I did spray her down with water outside a couple times before returning her to the tent. None of the other plants in there showed any signs of pollination and all their hairs are tall and bright white still just the one lower bud on CB1 hairs turned reddish/orange and shrunk this afternoon after pulling off the sacs.
Thanks J will keep an eye out for more balls and save those seeds I do get. The light was the cellar light with the switch upstairs but I have been more vigilant, I had gone to school a couple times with it on. and with temps cooling here in the north east the tent window will soon be shut for the winter.:peace:

Back
Top Bottom