HomeMedGrower's Coco GDP

Will do and feel free to pop by and comment itd be greatly appreciated :) cant wait to see more pics of those PE plants

I ended up throwing the GDP clone in the 2L Hempy into flower 19 days ago. She's small but coming along nicely.

0011086.JPG

005918.JPG

Just for fun some color coming through on the bottom of the leaves.

0031039.JPG

004965.JPG

I'll try and get some pics of the PE' in the next couple days. Going to start flushing tomorrow saw a few more amber trics than expected so they will be coming down soon.

Awesome.

GDP looking good, HMG. Good luck with the PE harvest. Can't wait to hear your feedback on it, as I'm hoping to finally flower one out this new round myself. :)

:cheer:

GDP looking good, HMG. Good luck with the PE harvest. Can't wait to hear your feedback on it, as I'm hoping to finally flower one out this new round myself. :)

:cheer:

Thanks Xlr8, I did my 45 day defoliation yesterday and had accumulated a nice bit of scissor hash :yummy:

I have a little nug that is drying right now for a sample so in a few days I can give you an early report. :thumb:

I'd love to get ahold of some Pineapple Express. Good bud is so hard to get ahold of I'm my area. Your plants look awesome. Can wait to see the harvest pics.

HMG .... I'm going to the tacoma farmers market on the third Sunday. You ever go there?

Pineapple Express Day 51

Getting close some time this week they will be coming down.

PE 1

005922.JPG

007754.JPG

0021099.JPG

PE 2

013420.JPG

017276.JPG

018261.JPG

019219.JPG

PE 1 has more of a sweet fruity aroma were as PE 2 is more on the acrid side ( I like ) The buds on PE 2 are smaller but seem to be solid and sticky as hell.

GDP

Seen a few gnats doing some damage on my GDP but we have taken care of them with a dunk in the res SNS 203 and a sticky trap. Also cleaned her up some and she should be ready to go into flower as soon as the others come out.

004971.JPG

0021098.JPG

Hope everyone hade a great weekend. :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom