Growing Ops Presents: GDP Meets the Relatives! - Scrog Run in 100% Coco

Welcome to the Growing Ops! Grab a seat and well begin shortly :)

Introducing this years family reunion:

(2) Ken Estes Grand Daddy Purp Regular
(3) Green House AMS
(1) World of Seeds Afghan Kush x Yumbolt
(1) World of Seeds Northern Lights x Big Bud Automatic

The Kush's are running late but will be here shortly. They are never on time!!! (They will be introduced once they arrive) :)

Nutes:

GH Floranova Grow/Bloom (Base nutes will be switched to BPN. Depending on arrival)
GH Bio Root
GH CaMg+
Age Old Kelp
Bone Meal
Liquanox B-1
Hygrozyme
AN Rhino Skin
GH Dry/Liquid Kool Bloom
Botanicare Sweet Raw

Medium :Coco Coir/Coco Croutons(more aeration)

Coco has ideal pH in the range of 6-6.7
It holds 8 to 9 times its weight in water
It holds 22% air even when fully saturated!
It has excellent drainage and air porosity for better plant growth
The top layer always remains dry, leaving behind no chances of fungal growth
It never shrinks, cracks or produces crust
It aids in suppressing fungus gnats, to a degree
Excellent cation exchange
Its anti-fungal properties help plants to get rid of soil borne diseases (inhibits pathogens like phythium and phytophthora)
Extremely easy to re-hydrate after being dehydrated
It is a 100% renewable resource
Lightweight
Completely environmentally friendly

For veg Im using a 4ft 4bulb T5 & running GLR schedule. Which is shown in the picture below. lll be running a 4x4 Scrog & 100% coco coir in 3-5 gallon smart pots before the plants are moved to the flowering room.

normal_G-V-F_fit.jpg

This is my official 2nd grow. My first journal is a bunch of noob stuff but since then Ive learned alot in the 3 months that I have been growing. So hopefully this grow go with out any problems and obtain the yield and ofcourse the stability to control all of which will happen in this journal. I will be getting a 600w or 1000w MH/HPS or possibly LED lights. Not really sure since I do not have every little thing I need as of right now.

So pretty much Im starting this journal slow and building as it goes along. So please bear with me!

PS This is a family reunion for all 420 members who have been helping me threw my first grow. I thank all of you and to the new members :welcome:

With out further or due ladies and gents...:tommy::theband: THE BEANS!!!! :circle-of-love::cheer::party::ganjamon::bongrip::yahoo::popcorn:
IMG_0621_1_.JPG

Grabs a bowl and a cold one and pulls up a seat..... :)

Soaked the rooter plugs over night in hygrozyme & Liquinox B-1. Now the waiting game. I have them under a T8 :)

IMG_0635_1_.JPG
I didn't notice anything in the hole. From what I have read, some people tear off a little piece of the plug and put (don't stuff) it in the hole to keep out light and hold moisture in. My last attempt, at the front of my journal, was a disaster! Too many distractions then...and I need to be a little more patient. Have some seeds I got from BID last month that I will germ after my current grow has run it's course.
:cheer:Looking forward to your newest bunch sprouting:Namaste:

I didn't notice anything in the hole. From what I have read, some people tear off a little piece of the plug and put (don't stuff) it in the hole to keep out light and hold moisture in. My last attempt, at the front of my journal, was a disaster! Too many distractions then...and I need to be a little more patient. Have some seeds I got from BID last month that I will germ after my current grow has run it's course.
:cheer:Looking forward to your newest bunch sprouting:Namaste:

:rofl: Thats because there not in the hole lol. I poked my own hole next to the original one and then stuck them down and covered them with a piece of the rooter plug lol

I shouldve purchased some more GDP. Im going to do so. They all had dark tiger stripes so there definitely good beans. So hopefully one is a female other than that Ill be breading which is honestly the main reason I got them any way :)

:rofl: Thats because there not in the hole lol. I poked my own hole next to the original one and then stuck them down and covered them with a piece of the rooter plug lol

I shouldve purchased some more GDP. Im going to do so. They all had dark tiger stripes so there definitely good beans. So hopefully one is a female other than that Ill be breading which is honestly the main reason I got them any way :)
I heard another way to use those plugs is to use them holeside down. Cut a slit and insert seed, it stands on its own because the larger end is down. Looking forward to comparing your grow and others (BID for one) of the GDP. I have cloned the Royal Purple three times because of what I see happening in the bloom tent. Obviously I'm subbed :popcorn:

I heard another way to use those plugs is to use them holeside down. Cut a slit and insert seed, it stands on its own because the larger end is down. Looking forward to comparing your grow and others (BID for one) of the GDP. I have cloned the Royal Purple three times because of what I see happening in the bloom tent. Obviously I'm subbed :popcorn:

Yea I know what ya mean. I got the GDP because of TG & GG. I originally had the Blue Cheese but I killed it. I was planning on breeding those 2. So I have to order me some of those again.

Im pretty bummed right now I had to clean out my whole closet because they had to come in here and check for flooding and the water pressure control is in my closet which is behind the bathroom. Broke down the whole grow op in 10 minutes, now I have to put the flower room back together. I need to buy a grow tent but I think that is to obvious.

Hey Wiz,I found this one early you know im subbed:)

Hey Jon great to see you got here early. And its a really great feeling to have you on board also :thumb:

Yea I know what ya mean. I got the GDP because of TG & GG. I originally had the Blue Cheese but I killed it. I was planning on breeding those 2. So I have to order me some of those again.

Im pretty bummed right now I had to clean out my whole closet because they had to come in here and check for flooding and the water pressure control is in my closet which is behind the bathroom. Broke down the whole grow op in 10 minutes, now I have to put the flower room back together. I need to buy a grow tent but I think that is to obvious.
Hey Jon great to see you got here early. And its a really great feeling to have you on board also :thumb:
I have one Blue Cheese in the bloom tent I got from BID and two clones in the bucket cloner. Although it has initial expense, a tent of any size is a good investment because of the sealed environment. Nothing goes in or out that you don't want. Fast break down if needed...and available in LOTS of different sizes and configurations. Wish I had gotten one sooner:cheesygrinsmiley:

I guess it depends on how big your going,doesnt have to be a tent or a closet bro...you can get really stealthy for pretty cheap with a little creativity:)

Thank for the link but I need to go bigger than that. Alot bigger. I already made a veg stealth fish tank stand but thats good enough for 2-3ft. Now for flower I need atleast 8ft head room if not 6ft will do. Only thing I can think of is a locker of some sort. Theres also closets that they sell at Lowes depeartment store but the bad thing is there only 2ftx4ft long . I would need a closet wider than that. So im thinking about building a closet but im still thinking that will be so obvious. But also I may build a 4x4x6 room and put my music stuff up and then make it seem likes its a recording booth :)

I have one Blue Cheese in the bloom tent I got from BID and two clones in the bucket cloner. Although it has initial expense, a tent of any size is a good investment because of the sealed environment. Nothing goes in or out that you don't want. Fast break down if needed...and available in LOTS of different sizes and configurations. Wish I had gotten one sooner:cheesygrinsmiley:

Yea im pissed still for messing my BC up. I will get more soon though. Just have to deal with this stuff first and hopefully I have a better location for everything before these beans here get out of veg.

Thank for the link but I need to go bigger than that. Alot bigger. I already made a veg stealth fish tank stand but thats good enough for 2-3ft. Now for flower I need atleast 8ft head room if not 6ft will do. Only thing I can think of is a locker of some sort. Theres also closets that they sell at Lowes depeartment store but the bad thing is there only 2ftx4ft long . I would need a closet wider than that. So im thinking about building a closet but im still thinking that will be so obvious. But also I may build a 4x4x6 room and put my music stuff up and then make it seem likes its a recording booth :)
Yeah buddy! Go BIG or GO HOME! I guess:scratchinghead:I have to stay small...this old man don't move like he used to...:cheesygrinsmiley:

Yeah buddy! Go BIG or GO HOME! I guess:scratchinghead:I have to stay small...this old man don't move like he used to...:cheesygrinsmiley:

:laughtwo: I have a little bit of options. I can also put it over my friends house. She doesnt have company but its the traveling back and forth and then with me working. But what ever is safe right! Your journal is pretty big to me. You have like 10-15 plants going If thats small then whats big :scratchinghead: lol

:laughtwo: I have a little bit of options. I can also put it over my friends house. She doesnt have company but its the traveling back and forth and then with me working. But what ever is safe right! Your journal is pretty big to me. You have like 10-15 plants going If thats small then whats big :scratchinghead: lol

I realized I had too much going when I changed out reservoirs the other day...but my grow tent is 40" X 40" X 78 and the veg area about 48" X 24" X 48"...not big compared to some others out there..A LOT OF VARIETY THOUGH :cheesygrinsmiley:

I didn't realize you had up a new journal. I'll play .........

Back
Top Bottom