HomeMedGrower's Coco GDP

HMG - I've seen leaves like that were genetic, too. My Super Lemon Haze grows leaves like that naturally - I thought I was doing something wrong, before I saw pictures and videos direct from Greenhouse where they talked about the leaves doing that (and it was on theirs, too). I hate stuff like that, because even knowing that I'm still not convinced that it's not something I'm doing wrong, lol.

Yeah I feel that I did something wrong just not sure what. :hmmmm: maybe PH.

I have grown plants that form fans like that as well in the same nutrient solution as other strains that were fine. The situation in my grow is that it was partly genetics and partly overfertilization. I don''t worry about leaves like that unless the buds are not developing well or I see the tips start to curl up and get crispy. Let them go for a while and watch the buds closely and the smaller leaves poking out of the buds for signs that something is wrong and re-evaluate what you need to do. You may not need to do anything, just let them keep growing and they will most likely turn out perfect!
:nomo: :thumb:

I have grown plants that form fans like that as well in the same nutrient solution as other strains that were fine. The situation in my grow is that it was partly genetics and partly overfertilization. I don''t worry about leaves like that unless the buds are not developing well or I see the tips start to curl up and get crispy. Let them go for a while and watch the buds closely and the smaller leaves poking out of the buds for signs that something is wrong and re-evaluate what you need to do. You may not need to do anything, just let them keep growing and they will most likely turn out perfect!
:nomo: :thumb:

Thanks Corey, that's the plan for now just stay the corse and see where it takes me. So far so good.

That would be nice, we need to organize a Washington Grower Gathering. SINCE, it is legal here now! Maybe I can talk Norcaliwood to make a orgeon guest apperence lol

There have been a couple BBQ's over in your area the last couple years of NW greenthumbers.

I have to disagree with you about the LEGAL status, IMO it's just decriminallized. Until there is a reclasification from Schedule 1 drug I'll just keep doing what I've been doing as a medical patient and watch this unfold. :Namaste:

Chop Chop Chop

Well I took the PE's down today, gave them a quick trim and hung them to dry. I'm glad I gave them the extra few days I did.

PE 2

005927.JPG

007758.JPG

PE 1

015344.JPG

019221.JPG

Now with these girls out of the way I can get on to flowering this GDP She is in the tent and on 12/12 today.

029131.JPG

028149.JPG

Have a great weekend. :peace:

Great looking stuff. Looks like a great harvest and an even better follow up harvest!

Looks great. Bet it will be fantastic to smoke.

I'd love to meet up at the School of Dank next year. That would be awesome. I can bring some of my stuff and show it off.

There have been a couple BBQ's over in your area the last couple years of NW greenthumbers.

I have to disagree with you about the LEGAL status, IMO it's just decriminallized. Until there is a reclasification from Schedule 1 drug I'll just keep doing what I've been doing as a medical patient and watch this unfold. :Namaste:

OHHHHHH I'm with ya there brotha HMG, I won't ever be turning in my card until the state forces me to (which I think they will repeal that law) But, until then I'll grow smoke and grow again lol I still think we should have a BBQ this spring!

This year the School of Dank was 75 bucks a ticket (good for all three days). The event was 3 days Fri, Sat and Sun. It was 1/2 day on Fri and a full day on Sat and a little more than half a day on Sun. They served food at the event, they had vendor tables and there was a place upstairs where you could go to medicate. Every penny raised goes to Autism and homeless teens.

They had lecture on every aspect of growing. They had live glass blowing and demonstrations. They showed how to make hash and rick simpson oil. They had a lawyer come and speak about 502. They had a doctor come and speak about being a medical patient.

I'm deffinitely going again next year. This year, i got a room near the airport for 50 bucks a night and stayed in Seattle Fri and Sat nights.

Looks great. Bet it will be fantastic to smoke.

I'd love to meet up at the School of Dank next year. That would be awesome. I can bring some of my stuff and show it off.

Thanks Mutt

I would love to see, sample and share as well. :cheesygrinsmiley:

OHHHHHH I'm with ya there brotha HMG, I won't ever be turning in my card until the state forces me to (which I think they will repeal that law) But, until then I'll grow smoke and grow again lol I still think we should have a BBQ this spring!

BBQ this spring sounds so good I even think I have a great spot over here were we could have it, depending on when I have my back surgery. :yikes:

Back
Top Bottom