Growing Ops Presents: GDP Meets the Relatives! - Scrog Run in 100% Coco

I'm really glad it worked out that way. Hope these work out better.

Excuse me i dont think you are LOL :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: sorry there always has to be one hahahahaa

Hope they are here soon wizzy im looking forward to keeping my eyes firmly peeled over here :cheer:

Just don't try popping the magic beans like they are popcorn

Get em going mate! :) Glad you feel better. I just threw my bong in the bin. Sounds bad I know, but so is being dependant on it.

Don't throw it away .... just clean it out and put it away.

My beans Ive ordered theyve were shipped back because the sender forgot to put the apt# so I couldnt even go pick it from the postal office witch sucks. Now I have to wait another 7-10 days for 3rd time. I sent a email to notify them about this. I will be getting some CS for sure in the next week to start breeding. Hopefully my Kush's germ and grow with no problem. What a long 2 weeks :rollingeyes::straightface:

Sorry about the troubles with the bean order man. :(

not getting your beans or losing them to customs really sucks. i grow seed and cross 1 grow per year or 2. and if the beans dont arive in time i am growing my own stuff. which i do more offten then bean ordering. you can keep a male outside in the garage with a small cfl . and do a rejuve of your harvested plants and grow your own beans. keeps a supply of something ya like. and order what ya want and not stress over it. this grow i am doing the beans were late but i got my own stuff done and sat on the beans for a month. got 2 lab crops in.

Back
Top Bottom