Growing Ops Presents: GDP Meets the Relatives! - Scrog Run in 100% Coco

What!!?!! Sorry to hear :( You sure its the postal guy? Postal workers don't steal parcels or post they'd get FU**ED!!! Do you trust the house you are sending them too?

Yea its my girlfriends house she wouldnt do nothing like that. She was waiting on the postal guy until 3:00pm. Before she had to leave. I even asked her if she seen the postal guy whike she was leaving. The thing is theres alot of growers in the area that im in and they all order. So I think the postal guy might know someone who does and very familiar with those type of packages. Im going to still report it missing.

Yeh your girl aint going to do that. But yeah i'd still report it. Sh*T that mate, sorry to hear. I want to see this take off as well. Hope you get it sorted man :)

I just had her report the postal guy so we'll see where it goes. That was 2 orders of seeds in one package. $300 down the F'n drain. This seriously blows big time. All my future orders will be guaranteed signature delivery for now on.
I would have anyway...spending that much...a little added insurance...:cheesygrinsmiley:

I just had her report the postal guy so we'll see where it goes. That was 2 orders of seeds in one package. $300 down the F'n drain. This seriously blows big time. All my future orders will be guaranteed signature delivery for now on.

That really sucks Whiz.
So sorry to hear about the shipping Fu** up.
I hate to say it at this trying time..
But it's hearing stories just like this, that keep me from ordering anything relating to MJ.

If I can't get it locally?
I won't get it..

:sorry:

You should check with the neighbor on either side. They could have simply delivered it to the wrong address. I've had that happen beffore. It's usually an inocent mistake.

I would be very careful about reporting it.... It is a federal government agency delivering contraband. USPS is owned by the feds and it is still very illegal to have beans shipped here. You might find yourself in trouble if they do recover the package.... Be careful my friend.

Even if they do recover the package they have no right to go in it. Privacy act with in the postal service still stands. The bean company doesnt print or have there name on the package it just says British something. I have family that lives out there so its simple to just say they sent me a letter because thats also what it says on the tracking info. So no worries there my friend. Appreciate the concern also. I just want the f'er to think twice about stealing anyone elses package again

Wiz, but do you have more than one that delivers to your house? If so, you might be staring down the wrong one. Also, what if someone stole your mail from your box?

I thought about that but he lied about the delivery time. My girlfriend was home around the time he said it was delivered. I also had plenty of packages delivered there before and this never happened until now.

I wouldn't abandon this journal ...... just put it on hold. No sense starting a journal over from scratch. I'll be looking forward to it. Hope you get your beans soon.

Back
Top Bottom