Growing Ops Presents: GDP Meets the Relatives! - Scrog Run in 100% Coco

Here's a pic of the bong. That tiny little support for the downstem broke.

bong39.jpg

I used to have a bong just like that, when I hit it with a fat bowl it would sound like a toilet flushing, like right at the end of the flush lol So we called it "The Toilet" lol

Yeah .... it does that. It's an open perculator so it makes big gurgling bubbles. I like tiny bubbles. They cool better and make the smoke so much less harsh.

So, what's this journal doing all the way back on page three?? I'm hoping my reply here will bump you back to page 1.

Hey Mrgivemethat, I see you have a BPN GH grow off going on. GH is my one of my favorite also along with BPN. It's good to see other growers with the same liking as you! :)

Yep Wiz but its on hold now because I am very space limited my tent is in my bedroom and its a 5 x 5 and not enough room for nute gallons and dechlorinating water and just too much until I get my new place in a few weeks and get a whole room to myself. Yeah im running GH in my flower room for now and BPN on my mothers and will be going back to BPN for flower just didnt have enough part B to finish a whole 8 week 20 bottle flowering cycle.
I have been using Floroduo and also have used floro nova, liquid and powder koolbloom and the 3 part of the GH series and only used 2 part BPN with no additives but blue booster

I'll be watching and waiting ... LOL

I'll have some updates up on my journal later today. Check back after the game is over .... I've got lots of cotton balls now and will take lot's of pics.

Yep Wiz but its on hold now because I am very space limited my tent is in my bedroom and its a 5 x 5 and not enough room for nute gallons and dechlorinating water and just too much until I get my new place in a few weeks and get a whole room to myself. Yeah im running GH in my flower room for now and BPN on my mothers and will be going back to BPN for flower just didnt have enough part B to finish a whole 8 week 20 bottle flowering cycle.
I have been using Floroduo and also have used floro nova, liquid and powder koolbloom and the 3 part of the GH series and only used 2 part BPN with no additives but blue booster

I use GH FloraNova 2 part and all the other GH additives from Bio Root, Kool Bloom Liquid & Dry, CaMg+, Flora Klean. As for BPN Im using 2 part base nutes also with the additves. Cory's Sea weed is the shit! Cant ask for more in that product. I here you on the room. I need a whole room for just my plants also. Im currently looking for a place but I'd rather own vs keep paying rent. But which ever comes first Im taking it. I have so many plants right now that I have been getting rid of them. Selling them to other growers.

I'll be watching and waiting ... LOL

I'll have some updates up on my journal later today. Check back after the game is over .... I've got lots of cotton balls now and will take lot's of pics.

Ill be standing by. My game day snack :)

IMG_0733_1_.JPG

Joker I dig those shoes man! Whiz i got my good vibes floatin your way buddy.

Thanks bro love my DC Hightops got a few pairs now, was just saying to the girlfriend shit im starting to get too old for my shoe style :D

Hi Wiz, you managed to get them new seeds started yet? Not had much time to fully everyones journal's . Not my computer and at work during the day.

Hi Wiz, you managed to get them new seeds started yet? Not had much time to fully everyones journal's . Not my computer and at work during the day.

Good news there in my area. Havent been delivered yet. So im eagerly waiting to get them. Im praying so hard that nothing happens to this package. I managed to track down the old package that was misplaced and it passed the new one coming in. How odd is that. But any who when they get in my possession I will start them and then make sure everything is good before I get mine and everyone else hopes up again.

Glad to hear your beans are coming in.

That really blows

What!!?!! Sorry to hear :( You sure its the postal guy? Postal workers don't steal parcels or post they'd get FU**ED!!! Do you trust the house you are sending them too?

Back
Top Bottom