Smooth1 Big Bud Coco Air Pots 600W HPS

Smooth1

What strain is it? Big bud
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages?
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Veg
If in Veg... For how long?
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? Coco
If soil... what is in your mix? Coco coir coco couse chunks
If soil... What size pot? 10 litre
Size of light? 600w hps
Is it aircooled? No
Temp of Room/cab? 22'c - 43'c (too hot big problem I've got it to 35'c now on cooler days
RH of Room/cab? 33-40% (because fan is running all day to get heat out)
PH of media or res? 6.2
Any Pests ? No yet
How often are you watering? Every other day
Type and strength of ferts used? gh Flora grow,micro,bloom,
Bucket Size - 10 litre air pots
Medium - 60% coco coir 40% coco course chunks
Lights - 600w dual spec sunmaster hps florescent tube
Nutrients - Flora Grow/Bloom/micro, growers arc root tonic
# of Plants: 2 plants 5 seedlings

Hope I get some feed back of this when I get pictures on because I'm struggling to get any hight but It is really bushy. Will try getting pictures soon as possible. Will update as often as possilbe

I'm in, my next grow is going to be Big Bud in coco. I haven't decided on the size of the pots yet, either 3 or 5 gal.
Building a new grow room approx 5x10x7. 500watts of MH/HPS along with cfl side lighting.
Looking forward to see how your Big Bud progresses.

I will try and get some photos on as soon as I can as I'm having a bit of trouble with my Internet. But just a quick update they are at 6" and I have topped one to get two shoots and have supercroped the other just as a experiment. They are currently in the 5th week of veg. Have exstended veg time to get some more hight as I had some trouble at start. But they are real bushy glad you are watching tho mate and any help would be appreciated.

Don't worry I havnt forgot about pictures I'm still struggling with Internet and am posting on my iPhone pictures are coming soon hopefully.

Rang the internet supplier yesterday and they said the Internet should be on by Monday. They are at 11 inches now but I'm still unsure about which sex they are. But they smell great pictures soon.

Here they are there is a few from a couple of weeks ago to show the growth diffrence.
23412.JPG

23613.JPG
23711.JPG
23911.JPG
24312.JPG
24211.JPG
24711.JPG
24810.JPG
25211.JPG
bob_052.JPG

And a one before of just the light.

please let me know what you think even if it ''WHAT THE HELL!!!!! any thing is great.

hope you like as im lovin' it. carnt stop watching them i noticed today that im getting staggered leaves. and i think i can see female hairs on #1 but going to investigate properly tomorrow. thanks

Quick update plant #1 is at 15" #2 is 14" #3 is a 6" all going well looking to go 12/12 in the next week or so.

Another update both are at 17" and pistle's showing on one and what looks like two calyx one the other but no pistle's bit worried about this one looking to put them is flower this week. Thanks ageing any thoughts would be great could do with the help at the min.

Looks great bro! I'll be watching for sure..Glad to see some coco grows going on here!! :high-five:

Looks great bro! I'll be watching for sure..Glad to see some coco grows going on here!! :high-five:
Thanks glad you like it. I'm really liking coco would recommend it to anyone and works really well in airpots. Took some more pictures today so will post them tonight hopefully. Now trying to get a cfl setup in the veg room.

Just a quick update. Havnt had time to put pictures up yet as have been real busy with work. One of the plants was male and has been removed. The other two are female. One of the girls got to close to the light and burnt a little bit but still looks good. Pictures soon hopefully. Loving coco and air pots real good combination.

Hey, that sucks about the male-So I take it you're flowering now? I'm continuing to Veg until I hit 20". @ about 18.5 right now so another few days. I like the idea of the air pots :)
yeah male sucked was best looking plant too. The stem was mesured after it was cut and was at 24''.
The airpots are real gud the roots on the male was like football they dont get root bound.Have you looked at old man med he use airpot and his plants are real beauties.

More pics in a min as they where taken before the weekend but been busy and in flower now.
Bet you carnt wait for them lights to change now. keep me posted buddy nice to see you ok.

Here is the picture ive been promising.

female 24'' got about 30 pertentual bud sites carnt wait.
12418.JPG

male at 24'' its gone now but thought i would show you still.
12615.JPG

female at 12'' had about 2 weeks less in veg so not to bad
13214.JPG

Stem from the big daddy could only just cut it. you can see the scabs from supercroping.
13411.JPG

Back
Top Bottom