Growing Ops Presents: GDP Meets the Relatives! - Scrog Run in 100% Coco

I guess I'll have to start going back to your first journal. Didn't realize you had anything going on over there.

I can't seem to find your active journal .... can you PM me a link??

Hey Wizhigh, sorry it took so long to join up to your new journal, hope you are well my friend! Gotta a new link in my sig for my new journal would love for you to check it out! Sorry about your issues with the postal freaks.......Hope you are well my friend, sorry for my absence!
Gonna head back to your old journal now and check things out.

:peace: my friend

Hi Wizhigh, Was trying to send a PM, guess I can't till I hit 50 posts. I was referred to you by another user. I'm currently reading this journal, but I cant wait to start on 1.5. I gotta say, it's been a fantastic read so far. I just started growing, and decided to have my first grow from start to finish (Always had to toss my plants right before flower due to various reasons, but no more of that nonsense lol) If it's not too much trouble I have a few questions in a thread. Hope to hear from you soon! Scrog questions, Please Advise. Thanks

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom