HomeMedGrower's Coco GDP

HomeMedGrower

Grand Daddy Purp

04353.JPG

0021025.JPG

Ok time for me to journal another grow. As seen above this grow will start out with 6 GDP seeds, soaked for 14 hours and sown in coco this morning.

I will continue to use BPN 3 part Elite for nutes. I will follow the feeding schedule unless the plants tell me other wise.

Starting out in dixie cups then 4" x 4" pots. Not sure on final pot size as of now. For veg they will be under a 200Watt LED then a 400W HPS for flower.

:popcorn:

You know I'm in - wouldn't miss it brotha! You should put a link to your new journal in your old journal maybe...? Just want peeps to find yor new home. :)

Can't wait to see your green thumb start producing purple plants! Good to see you around - I got all worried you weren't coming back! . :thumb:

:popcorn:

You know I'm in - wouldn't miss it brotha! You should put a link to your new journal in your old journal maybe...? Just want peeps to find yor new home. :)

Can't wait to see your green thumb start producing purple plants! Good to see you around - I got all worried you weren't coming back! . :thumb:

Glad to have you X, and thanks for the suggestion about the link in my other journal. I'm glad to be back here at :420: school starts today so I will have more time to be on :high-five:

Bring on the PURPS

HMG!!!! Dude haven't seen you in forever! I think in the next week or two we should have that lunch. We will see how building my new room goes and the grow I've got in final flush.

Welcome A1, glad to have you here. Yeah I just needed to spend some quality time with the wife and kids this summer.

Good luck with the build and the harvest to come. Lunch sounds good. I was just over your way we went to watch the KINGS SUPREME COURT.

Welcome A1, glad to have you here. Yeah I just needed to spend some quality time with the wife and kids this summer.

Good luck with the build and the harvest to come. Lunch sounds good. I was just over your way we went to watch the KINGS SUPREME COURT.

Are you kiddin me?? I was there as well lol
I was sitting in the old Area 51, Right field where Ichiro use to play.

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Ok so I had no real luck with the GDP only one ever came around kinda. So a few days later I decided to germ a couple Pineapple Express seeds. This time I used Rapid Rooters and put them under my T5.

I also decided after they were above ground I would use a mixture of coco, perlite, and vermiculite. I put alittle perlite vermiculite mix on bottom as well as the top. Any way here they are now under the LED at about 4 weeks in.

015323.JPG

013398.JPG

012410.JPG

Here is the 1 GDP
010551.JPG

And a group shot
008662.JPG

I have a Pineapple Express going right now, but she's getting squeezed a ton from the other plants in the battle for space. They sure look healthy and happy at the moment - the lone GDP looks good. Nice to see you online my friend! :thumb:

I have a Pineapple Express going right now, but she's getting squeezed a ton from the other plants in the battle for space. They sure look healthy and happy at the moment - the lone GDP looks good. Nice to see you online my friend! :thumb:

:thanks: X. Yeah I saw your PE she is a beauty, but then all your girls are always looking healthy and happy. :bravo:

The GDP is starting to come around will see what becomes of it. (her)

I'm hoping that things have calmed down enough around my area that I can be on more often. :high-five:

It's good to see ya to buddy.

Sorry to see that You only ended up with one GDP. I look forward to seeing how she turns out. Subbed.

Trial and error is good until it costs you some seeds. :)

Cool pics of the balloons HMG -- I'll bet that was really something to see in person! :thumb:

Yeah it is a great experience, I think there was around 25 ballons there. The kids really enjoyed watching them dunk in the river, then come up over the bridge and drop water on them.

Back
Top Bottom