Growing Ops Presents: GDP Meets the Relatives! - Scrog Run in 100% Coco

Sorry about the troubles with the bean order man. :(

not getting your beans or losing them to customs really sucks. i grow seed and cross 1 grow per year or 2. and if the beans dont arive in time i am growing my own stuff. which i do more offten then bean ordering. you can keep a male outside in the garage with a small cfl . and do a rejuve of your harvested plants and grow your own beans. keeps a supply of something ya like. and order what ya want and not stress over it. this grow i am doing the beans were late but i got my own stuff done and sat on the beans for a month. got 2 lab crops in.

Im sticking it out. I just want these beans so I can cross breed all of them and start making my own stash. If they dont resend this order out then I will order from herbies and then just leave it at that. One big order with some Ultra CS and I will be good forever. Thats all I want. Somebody doesnt want me to succeed in this universe, there giving me huge blockage lol!

patience lol i found out the hard way to not pray for it lmao. it is something that you will learn the rest of your life. better not to pray for patience i say. when i order beans i do so early as i like them 4 to 6 weeks older before i use them. [way better ratio of germination.] or i put them in the refrigerator for 1 week.:peace:

Hey everyone sorry for the long 2-3 weeks of no GDP and others. I really have to give it up to Single seeds as they have went to the extent of showing love to my now lost beans due to the post office mistake. The post office sent my beans back or stole them which ever one and I contacted single seeds again about it. They gave me a huge discount code and also told me to get back in contact with them after placing the order and they will give me more free beans. I like the way they do business. I have to say im pleased my self. I wish I can give them reps :)

Man that really sucks. Sounds like a good company though.

One reason I like TGA Genetics so much is because they are local to the West coast. And, they have beans in stock at the local collectives. So, I don't have to order, use a credit card or worry about getting busted or loosing the beans by getting the snatched up at the post office. I can walk in, pick out the pack I want, go home and stick them into my rapid rooters. No reason for me to have to order from overseas.

I'm not trying to rub your nose in it. It's a very nice byproduct of having legal medical marijana in your state.

oh i know the stress your going thru and you cant count on jack diddly till its in ur hand, i had a big order (something like 125-150$) go missing, and castle (a sponsor) made it right, and mr BPN stood up n vouched for me to them with an email they fully replaced my order at their expense , that made me a loyal castle & bpn guy even more than i already was! sounds like the ppl ur dealing with are rokkin ass for you!:high-five:thats kikk ass!! so what are the strains? (i love reading seed lists)

Man that really sucks. Sounds like a good company though.

One reason I like TGA Genetics so much is because they are local to the West coast. And, they have beans in stock at the local collectives. So, I don't have to order, use a credit card or worry about getting busted or loosing the beans by getting the snatched up at the post office. I can walk in, pick out the pack I want, go home and stick them into my rapid rooters. No reason for me to have to order from overseas.

I'm not trying to rub your nose in it. It's a very nice byproduct of having legal medical marijana in your state.

Yea I would go medical and get a license I just wouldnt want my name and address in the system so they can run in my house at any time. Its like free ticket to enter to me. If I had friends that were close or was cool with a owner I would always purchase threw the back door. No need to wait or to guess if they are good seeds or clones. I would just buy clones if I can get them threw the back door.

oh i know the stress your going thru and you cant count on jack diddly till its in ur hand, i had a big order (something like 125-150$) go missing, and castle (a sponsor) made it right, and mr BPN stood up n vouched for me to them with an email they fully replaced my order at their expense , that made me a loyal castle & bpn guy even more than i already was! sounds like the ppl ur dealing with are rokkin ass for you!:high-five:thats kikk ass!! so what are the strains? (i love reading seed lists)

Yea I trust them though since they reshipped my whole order and gave me a tracking number asap. the post office said it came and went so I know they didnt send me a bogus tracking number. They always emailed me with in the day time, so I like that they never had me waiting after this confusing transaction. I didnt want them to resend that same package so I just asked for a discount code and they gave me one that pretty much equals a whole free order of 5 beans probably more since its in UK money and then giving me some extra when i place the order and then email them. So that right there keeps me loyal. Very polite as well as I was to them.

So heres the new list of beans:

BB Blue Cheese
GDP
DNA OG LA Affie
And Im stuck between OG Kush, Violator Kush, sour kush, lemon og kush..So maybe you can help me out with that. And I really want Pinapple Chunk from Barneys farm. Im open to more bean suggestions if you would like to add.

When you place your orders do you usually get 2 of each or buy 1 of each?

Yea I would go medical and get a license I just wouldnt want my name and address in the system so they can run in my house at any time. Its like free ticket to enter to me. If I had friends that were close or was cool with a owner I would always purchase threw the back door. No need to wait or to guess if they are good seeds or clones. I would just buy clones if I can get them threw the back door.

Yea I trust them though since they reshipped my whole order and gave me a tracking number asap. the post office said it came and went so I know they didnt send me a bogus tracking number. They always emailed me with in the day time, so I like that they never had me waiting after this confusing transaction. I didnt want them to resend that same package so I just asked for a discount code and they gave me one that pretty much equals a whole free order of 5 beans probably more since its in UK money and then giving me some extra when i place the order and then email them. So that right there keeps me loyal. Very polite as well as I was to them.

So heres the new list of beans:

BB Blue Cheese
GDP
DNA OG LA Affie
And Im stuck between OG Kush, Violator Kush, sour kush, lemon og kush..So maybe you can help me out with that. And I really want Pinapple Chunk from Barneys farm. Im open to more bean suggestions if you would like to add.

When you place your orders do you usually get 2 of each or buy 1 of each?
How about pinto or my favorite Lima beans:rofl:
But on a more serious note...I have Blue Cheese and it is a vibrant plant and although some said hard to clone, not so! I like the Sour Diesel strain and does it clone easily! Blue Mystic is short dense plant..clones take time but do kick out roots eventually...then growth spurt. But my winner of the most vibrant productive plant is the Royal Purple. Just some thoughts...
:tokin:

How about pinto or my favorite Lima beans:rofl:
But on a more serious note...I have Blue Cheese and it is a vibrant plant and although some said hard to clone, not so! I like the Sour Diesel strain and does it clone easily! Blue Mystic is short dense plant..clones take time but do kick out roots eventually...then growth spurt. But my winner of the most vibrant productive plant is the Royal Purple. Just some thoughts...
:tokin:

Nice info on those beans. I was looking at that royal purple. And I had Sour Diesel in my cart but I took it out at the last minute. Dont know why? Theres so much I want to grow and try out. Ill make another order some time in the future.

Here in WA, you don't go into a registry. It's between you and your doctor. If you never have any interaction with the cops, you would then tell them you are a patient and show them your paperwork. But, if you never have an interaction with the cops, then no one would ever know you were a patient .... unless you tell them. But, most other states have a registry ...... which I really disagree with.

Broke my damn bong today. Tipped it over while washing it. Broke the little thing that supports the down stem. It still works. But ... I know it's broke ... LOL

Sorry to hear about the beans bud, just think about the extra time now you have to make sure you have everything ready you can at the time you've been given ;) im thinking of ordering 20x Royal Queen Royal Creamatic Autoflowering Feminised Seeds ,

Strain info

Type Sativa: 10% Indica: 60% Ruderalis: 30%
Yield: 80-110 grams
Harvest month: 8-9 weeks after sprouting
Height: 70-100 cm
Genetics: Cream Caramel x Ruderalis
Cannabinoid content: Extremely high
Flowering time: Autoflowering

from herbies seems like a good choice

heres a link to a dicussion im having

Planning Future grow of Autos advice please! J.J

Broke my damn bong today. Tipped it over while washing it. Broke the little thing that supports the down stem. It still works. But ... I know it's broke ... LOL

thats sucks buddy bongs are expensive these days.. my little lady set me back around a 100e :D

DSCN15973.JPG

Here's a pic of the bong. That tiny little support for the downstem broke.

bong39.jpg

I have pipes, joints, vaperizor, TI nails, etc ..... I find the bong the most enjoyable of the bunch. Someone once asked in the FAQ area .... "is bong water good for your plants?" ....... LOL. My first thought would be ..... NO

Back
Top Bottom