HomeMedGrower's Coco GDP

Heyyyyyyyyyyyy, HMG!! Whatcha doin Tuesday? May be up your way if things go right. Perhaps dinner in North Bend?

I would love to, unfortunately I'm busy this week. Also I've been really limited on the amount of time I can sit before the pain becomes unbearable. :Namaste:

I would love to, unfortunately I'm busy this week. Also I've been really limited on the amount of time I can sit before the pain becomes unbearable. :Namaste:

I could have wrote that. Sorry to hear you and I have this in common. Had to drive for 2 hours this morning, and I'm in SO much pain from it. Ugh.

Those PE's look amazing, and I'm really excited about mine now - thanks for showing me what's possible! Really pretty plants and so perfectly healthy looking as your plants always are... Nice job!! +rep

:bravo:

I could have wrote that. Sorry to hear you and I have this in common. Had to drive for 2 hours this morning, and I'm in SO much pain from it. Ugh.

Those PE's look amazing, and I'm really excited about mine now - thanks for showing me what's possible! Really pretty plants and so perfectly healthy looking as your plants always are... Nice job!! +rep

:bravo:

Xlr8, I'm sorry you have to deal with the same type of issues. This is something I wouldn't even wish upon my worst enemy.

I'm leaning at PE 2 as the one I keep out of these two if the smoke is good. It reminds me a lot of the ubknown clone I grew out a while ago. Not as big of nugs but just as dense and the same pungent smell.

Thanks for the reps, and get to feeling better buddy! :Namaste:

So guys and gals I need your :helpsmilie: if you could. My Hempy GDP is having some kind of issue that I can't seem to figure out. Keeping the feedings and waterings to a PH of right around 6.0 Today is Day 25 of 12/12

I thought maybe I had over feed her or maybe a little too much N in the mix.

0031045.JPG

But if you look at the overall pic I don't think that it's a N overdose.

0021101.JPG

0011094.JPG

Buds are developing I can see a difference in the bud formation and maturation just can't seem to figure this one out.

Thank you in advance for any thoughts or input on this situation. :thanks:

I hear both you guys .... L4-L5-S1 bulging disks and nerve damage. And, no cartiladge in either knee. Stand too long ... pain. Sit too long .... pain ..... etc etc etc. But, even though the weed doesn't work like the opiates did (completely free of them now) it sure as hell works better than tylenol or motrin .... without the damga to the stomach, liver and kidneys. Rick Simpson Oil works best for me. The smoking helps too ... but you have to smoke sooo much to get the same amount of relief as the oil. The smoking actually helps the PTSD more than anything else .... and that's not even an authorized ailment ..... LOL (big mistake to NOT use it for PTSD)

I hear both you guys .... L4-L5-S1 bulging disks and nerve damage. And, no cartiladge in either knee. Stand too long ... pain. Sit too long .... pain ..... etc etc etc. But, even though the weed doesn't work like the opiates did (completely free of them now) it sure as hell works better than tylenol or motrin .... without the damga to the stomach, liver and kidneys. Rick Simpson Oil works best for me. The smoking helps too ... but you have to smoke sooo much to get the same amount of relief as the oil. The smoking actually helps the PTSD more than anything else .... and that's not even an authorized ailment ..... LOL (big mistake to NOT use it for PTSD)

Sorry you suffer from the same kind of pain.

Yeah I gave the pills up a while ago, I used to eat them like candy and wash em down with a half rack.

Yeah ... this is so much better ...... :)

Alaskan1 ... pain is pain ... never a small thing to deal with.

Did you happen to attend the Subcool School of Dank?

HMG - your leaves look more like a nitrogen deficiency than anything. Is it possible it isn't getting enough nitrogen, or that nitrogen is getting locked out somehow?

"Nitrogen deficiency is the most common nutrient deficiency. Growth slows, lower leaves cannot produce chlorophyll and yellow between veins while veins remain green. Yellowing progresses through entire leaf, eventually causing ti to die and drop off. Stems and leaf undersides may turn reddish-purple, but could be a sign of P deficiency. N is very mobile, dissipates quickly, and must be added regularly to sustain fast growth."

-Older leaves will yellow between veins then entirely.
-More and more leaves will yellow. Severly affected leaves drop.
-Stems and leaf vein undersides might turn reddish-purple.
-Younger leaves develop interveinal chlorosis.
-Foliage yellows and leaf drop is severe.

I am agreeing with Xlr8. I noticed the same thing with the male when it was in flower. It loved the N.

I agree with X and Tactical aswell,
but also thought i'd note that i had a plant do the same thing mid flowering and then develope a few brown spots on the leaves, it turned out after we cut it down that the roots were rather rotten. It didnt have enough drainage and had kept a very muddy consistency at the bottom and rotted them to gunky bits.
im not saying your roots are rotten, and i wish you no bad luck, but maybe that can give you something to work off of if you dont see results after raising your dose of N in your next watering.
good luck correcting the problem man :high-five:

So sad to hear you guys are in that kind of pain. Makes the nerve damage in my feet seem like a small thing to deal with.
Sorry ya can't make it HMG, woulda been nice! I'd of gave you some of that lemon kush I have for the pain. Just got it retested and it came out to 15% THC and 8% CBD again. YaY

Alaskan1 ... pain is pain ... never a small thing to deal with.

Did you happen to attend the Subcool School of Dank?

No, I take it there was one in Seattle?

Yeah,

And there was a guy there from Alaska. Just wondered if you were that guy.

Maybe next year we can all meet up at the School of Dank? Hopefully I will get a chance to get over your way before than though.

HMG - your leaves look more like a nitrogen deficiency than anything. Is it possible it isn't getting enough nitrogen, or that nitrogen is getting locked out somehow?

"Nitrogen deficiency is the most common nutrient deficiency. Growth slows, lower leaves cannot produce chlorophyll and yellow between veins while veins remain green. Yellowing progresses through entire leaf, eventually causing ti to die and drop off. Stems and leaf undersides may turn reddish-purple, but could be a sign of P deficiency. N is very mobile, dissipates quickly, and must be added regularly to sustain fast growth."

•Older leaves will yellow between veins then entirely.
•More and more leaves will yellow. Severly affected leaves drop.
•Stems and leaf vein undersides might turn reddish-purple.
•Younger leaves develop interveinal chlorosis.
•Foliage yellows and leaf drop is severe.

Yes it's a possibility it didn't get enough food period. I saw these leaves first so I gave her a dose of hydo honey than next watering was just tap water. Also I really keep this clone on a light feeding schedule in it's short time in veg.

0031045.JPG

So these are very good possibilities. I took the most yellow fans off now and gave a good feeding last night so we'll see what the outcome is in a few days. Also being about 4 weeks in to 12/12 I don't think I will try and add any extra N at this point.

I agree with X and Tactical aswell,
but also thought i'd note that i had a plant do the same thing mid flowering and then develope a few brown spots on the leaves, it turned out after we cut it down that the roots were rather rotten. It didnt have enough drainage and had kept a very muddy consistency at the bottom and rotted them to gunky bits.
im not saying your roots are rotten, and i wish you no bad luck, but maybe that can give you something to work off of if you dont see results after raising your dose of N in your next watering.
good luck correcting the problem man :high-five:

Thanks for adding that info D, I can see the roots at the bottom of 2L Hempy and I don't see any kind of nasties down there.

I thought over watering made them droop like that. But, then again .... I'm pretty new and terrible at trouble shooting.

HMG - I've seen leaves like that were genetic, too. My Super Lemon Haze grows leaves like that naturally - I thought I was doing something wrong, before I saw pictures and videos direct from Greenhouse where they talked about the leaves doing that (and it was on theirs, too). I hate stuff like that, because even knowing that I'm still not convinced that it's not something I'm doing wrong, lol.

Back
Top Bottom