Coco Coir

Mountainman80

I have come to the conclusion. Coco coir has.many up sides to it and has many down sides as.well soil cost roughy. 18-30$ a bag depending what u buy coco is 30$ block 16quart worth perlite if u buy large bags 20$ calmag is a.must .trying to figure out witch one is better budget grow medium that has great results. Coco coir definitely is better than soil but cost.little more to.keep it up I believe organic would be another option I may try next be good.project ..this gal will.Finnish out in.coco.coir.

20221101_034940.jpg

I have come to the conclusion. Coco coir has.many up sides to it and has many down sides as.well soil cost roughy. 18-30$ a bag depending what u buy coco is 30$ block 16quart worth perlite if u buy large bags 20$ calmag is a.must .trying to figure out witch one is better budget grow medium that has great results. Coco coir definitely is better than soil but cost.little more to.keep it up I believe organic would be another option I may try next be good.project ..this gal will.Finnish out in.coco.coir.

20221101_034940.jpg
Good morning Amigo. :passitleft:

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

3weeks 3days old.

20221101_034927.jpg
She is picture perfect. :bravo:
Yeiks better be a she.;)
I've got the identical Crocks.
Everyone gives me heck when I wear them. :rofl:
I love em.

Stay safe

She is picture perfect. :bravo:
Yeiks better be a she.;)
I've got the identical Crocks.
Everyone gives me heck when I wear them. :rofl:
I love em.

Stay safe
😂😂i hope.its a she a lot.wasted.time.I normally run.fems.some.set.backs got me this time. Mabey next time 🤞

Both are doing great now it was the soil.on the second pic I repotted her now she is doing great.

20221106_103213.jpg

20221106_103202.jpg
Great. :thumb:
Hope everything is good Amigo. :passitleft:

Stay safe

Great. :thumb:
Hope everything is good Amigo. :passitleft:

Stay safe
Everything working out my friend thank you for asking I was just about to repot the lady in coco today shes getting bigger every day now 😊im afraid shes gonna outgrow my closet 😂😂by accident I don't wanna have to break the tops out during flower how many days u reckon I should wait after topping her I topped her yesterday I figured give her one mabey. Two weeks then flip the light 🤷wat do u think

Everything working out my friend thank you for asking I was just about to repot the lady in coco today shes getting bigger every day now 😊im afraid shes gonna outgrow my closet 😂😂by accident I don't wanna have to break the tops out during flower how many days u reckon I should wait after topping her I topped her yesterday I figured give her one mabey. Two weeks then flip the light 🤷wat do u think
Topping adds a little extra time as you know.
2 weeks is enough to recover and grow out the side shoots.
You have terrific squat girls and outgrowing the closest will take quite a bit, so don't fret.
You have a bit of space at the sides too if you need to bend them over.
Lots of food and light and they will be ready soon. :thumb:
Have a great day my friend. :passitleft:

Stay safe

20221101_034940.jpg
so what would u advise for the first grow, my friend?

Coco coir is doing OK needs nitrogen I Fred her today

20221112_120353.jpg
Good morning my friend :ciao: hope you are well.
I'm a touch concerned about your ladles.
They are hungry and need CM aswell.
Are you feeding daily full strength nutrients at 5.8 ph to runoff?
Putting cal-mag in your plain water 15 minutes before the nutrients? :Namaste:
These are standard requirements for coco.
Talk soon.

Stay safe

Good morning my friend :ciao: hope you are well.
I'm a touch concerned about your ladles.
They are hungry and need CM aswell.
Are you feeding daily full strength nutrients at 5.8 ph to runoff?
Putting cal-mag in your plain water 15 minutes before the nutrients? :Namaste:
These are standard requirements for coco.
Talk soon.

Stay safe
I am now I wasn't to start with I mixed a jug nutes up.for them yesterday next feeding will be full strength nutes there looking pale

I am now I wasn't to start with I mixed a jug nutes up.for them yesterday next feeding will be full strength nutes there looking pale
Feed them beautiful girls. :thumb:
They will reward you.
Have a great day.

Stay safe

Hi Mountainman80.

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom