Growing Ops Presents: GDP Meets the Relatives! - Scrog Run in 100% Coco

I was going to grow in the attic, but it stays way to cold in the winter and too hot in the summer. You will end up spending a lot on heat and cooling.

Garages are awesome because they stay cool in the summer, and not to cold in the winter. The HPS will keep the tent pleanty warm, and when lights out, just have a tiny portable heater in there set on low energy use, mine has three settings, then set the thermostat to the desired temps. My heater only kicks on here and there when lights are out. When the light is on, the heater stays off.

A spare room would work really well too. I have mine in the kitchen right now. I keep the house at 65-70 so that my tent doesn't get too hot. If you keep the room the grow is in heated, then I would use the cool tube for your light.

Yea thats the plan. So im just in route of looking for a bigger place. I have a friend that has extra space but IDK yet. I rather just upgrade to a 2 bed room or a house. I will need the space. Ill use all the closets for veg and cloning & use the room for flowering or vise verse. Ill be sure to pick up some weather strips to put around the doors to stop light leaking threw or in.

You can easily find a house these days for about the same amount you pay for an apartment. With the housing market as it is, there are sooooo many houses out there that people just can't sell. So, most are desperate to get renters into thier houses .... so they don't lose them. You should be able to find something reasonable. Then, again, I forget what country you are in.

You can easily find a house these days for about the same amount you pay for an apartment. With the housing market as it is, there are sooooo many houses out there that people just can't sell. So, most are desperate to get renters into thier houses .... so they don't lose them. You should be able to find something reasonable. Then, again, I forget what country you are in.

Im in the same country your in. Where I live is expensive. 1000 a month for one bedroom. So a house will be alot more. But the state im originally from I could get a house for 500 a month 3-4 bedroom.

I grew up in the midwest. You can rent a house there for 500-1000. Now I live in WA state. A house here can rent anywhere from 1500-2500. But, an apartment here rents for about 1200 - 1600 bucks. So, that's not bad for renting a house. It's pretty expensive here anyway. But, lots and lots of houses available to rent.

I grew up in the midwest. You can rent a house there for 500-1000. Now I live in WA state. A house here can rent anywhere from 1500-2500. But, an apartment here rents for about 1200 - 1600 bucks. So, that's not bad for renting a house. It's pretty expensive here anyway. But, lots and lots of houses available to rent.

Sounds like an invite to come live in your state! :)

I bet the GDP pops soon. :)

Oh My God How Did I miss this, well im here now wizzy :cheer:

Implied Reps+ (for the last journal) :thumb:

Thanks Popcorn even though the first journal isnt over. I pretty much turned that into a "how much can these plants take" journal. Its kinda slow over there so this is where all my energy is going to now. :)

Hopefully we see the main attraction some time this week. Im still waiting on the kush's. And im searching for some air pots but stuck on what size to go with. I want atleast 3gal pots but I cant find them in packs.

Should be able to get them from here wiz Air-Pot Originals for Trees & Shrubs, im having another look around as im thinking i might go 3 gal next time but not sure yet really happy with the 10l, and i didnt completely fill as only wanted to use 7.5l lol.

:thumb:

Intrigued by the light schedule. I'll stay to see what happens.
Question: The lighting technique can also be applied to CFL bulbs?

Welcome Tonymunteanu :)

Yes GLR can be ran using any lighting. Its very popular light schedule saves electricity as well as building up hormones as they were in flower and destroying them with 1 hour of light during the night schedule. It gives them a extra boost in growth during veg. Also it will save generations of cloning by keeping the genetics good.

Welcome Tonymunteanu :)

Yes GLR can be ran using any lighting. Its very popular light schedule saves electricity as well as building up hormones as they were in flower and destroying them with 1 hour of light during the night schedule. It gives them a extra boost in growth during veg. Also it will save generations of cloning by keeping the genetics good.

Should be able to get them from here wiz Air-Pot Originals for Trees & Shrubs, im having another look around as im thinking i might go 3 gal next time but not sure yet really happy with the 10l, and i didnt completely fill as only wanted to use 7.5l lol.

:thumb:

Thanks Popcorn I was on flebay just now looking around. Ill check out this link.

Back
Top Bottom