Rhetorrikz - LED Grow - Coco

Looks great, funny how cheapest light yielded the highest. Awesome pull.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Thanks man .. well not the cheapest, the cree light was kinda in the middle. the cheap no name cob suprised me alot for a budget build , but i think it did have help with coverage from the cree chips beside it.. so not a perfect comparison just a bit of fun .. cheers

Great Job R,
I've already ordered 4x cree cxa2540 which is about 300 watts max power.

Cheers :bongrip:
And another one falls off the HID train. But from what I've seen here, that's not a bad thing at all. Looking at what R, has done with off brand LED'S is impressive.

Cheers

And another one falls off the HID train. But from what I've seen here, that's not a bad thing at all. Looking at what R, has done with off brand LED'S is impressive.

Cheers

- The 400W super HPS will be back this weekend for 12/12 and there will be no LED supplementation for this experiment.

Wish me luck, looking for 1gr/watt this time :bongrip:

LEDs won't get here until week 5 or 6 and I may just let the HPS finish the job for my test results.
Explodey went for 55 days but I'm not sure if that was due to malnutrition or not...

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom