DP Blueberry Fem - LED/HPS - Canna Coco

Yeah, I usually turn the dial to about 1 o'clock. Leave it for a few minutes, and then draw lightly on the whip. I get nice vapour from it that way. I think at that temp though, the high can be a bit racy. Even from a strong indica.

I also love my bong, and the odd joint.

Sir Bud,
What's the latest man? I'm sure those nugs are dried and in jars by now.
The streets wanna kno.:bump:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Thanks for stopping by my journal bud. What you got planned for the next round?

At the moment ive got another big blueberry going in flower now and a little (i think) aurora indica. As it goes im thinking of trying to get 4 others going about 4-5 weeks before harvest so they can go straight in as perpetual, im not sure on strains i have to look back through my seeds and see what i have left dunno if i want more now or wait one more round to get more, i want to try out some heavyweight strains so they will probably be next on my buy list.
Really just trying to get a good solid supply for myself again cause cant or dont wanna get buds anywhere else haha

well i didn't find as many pics as i had hoped i would but i did find a few extras i don't think i ever added of the dried buds.
i had most other things written down though which does help apart from the fact i cant find the exact dry weight i know there was at least around 5 ounces which i was happy about.
the buds were a great and perfect structure/feel a perfect middle ground of soft and fluffy and solid and dense.
they did pong though started to get real paranoid because the moment i opened my mull bowl or cure jar you'd get a strong whiff of a strong weed smell mixed with a sort of sweet incense smell. when burned it was like smelling a berry licorice smell mixed with that chronic smell we all love ha ha
tasted awesome it just had this lingering taste of blueberry/blackberry i quite enjoyed it but my fave was vaping it, which makes me which i had off washed some of the buds either way it vaped up so well didn't have to play with vape setting much at all to get a nice thick cloud of vapor, you'd fill the bag then go puff, pass, puff pass and then sit there trying not to giggle at the fact you needed to cough so bad, a mixture of inhaling, giggling coughing at the same time just making you feel so much more stoned each time haha

vaping it was definitely better to wait till night time because it could knock you back pretty quick but in saying that it was such a nice pure high.
joints were good and the best way to have the berry/licorice like taste savor in your mouth but smoking bongs with mates was good and it was a really good social high.
all in all i reckon its a great strain to have to cover the all round needs you'd want from a high, it seemed to really just work with me.
i plan on trying to keep a load of buds of it at all time from here on in as my social daytime meds, in saying that it got me in a good mindset and i don't think about anxiety since i smoked it for however long it lasted haha, i'm going to plan on getting 4 strains i like to grow consistently, 1 heavy sleepy/pain relief bud, one energetic daytime bud which i think blue will be, a nice sativa that suits me but people will like to buy when i want to make some extra $ and also a nice heavy yielding strain to keep a good supply. anyways blue earnt her spot in that list of 4 that may still take me a while to finish haha

pics!! sorry but they were the best i could get at the time haha kinda looks how my vision was, dazed haha
IGP7079.JPG
SAM_0035_1_.JPG

SAM_00343.JPG
SAM0037.JPG
IGP7078.JPG

and now i think that pretty much concludes the journal the way it should have been haha

Back
Top Bottom