Ganja Closet Grow - LED - HPS

Day16: Flower

:circle-of-love:

rise and shine :)
2 days after defol compare:
SAM_1965.JPG

02802.JPG

Recoverd perfect mate bet that sight makes u happy.top job;)makes perfect sense as u say gives enought time for light to penetrate lower growth;)

Recoverd perfect mate bet that sight makes u happy.top job;)makes perfect sense as u say gives enought time for light to penetrate lower growth;)

Is mass defoliation a bad idea for autos?
I can see my AK really needing it, especially in the next few weeks..

If ur auto is healthy and strong she will manage heavy defol and recover strong;) i do it through veg on my autos and always at preflower after stretch;) ready for flower.soon bounce back ul see;)

If ur auto is healthy and strong she will manage heavy defol and recover strong;) i do it through veg on my autos and always at preflower after stretch;) ready for flower.soon bounce back ul see;)

I will take your word on this one and try it on the Ak after she's done stretching; I know she's gonna need it.
Is the process literally just cutting off fan leaves? At the stem?

Auto's showing life, all 3 germinated and put in soil under propagator.

Temps and humidty are good, light is set to 20/4
This will be there home in first 2-3 weeks ;)
01_1_1.JPG

Dutch passion bean is the first to showoff, the others will come out in few hours, can see them reach surface ;)
01_2_1.JPG

Hey ganjazz do you know the indica / sative %'s of the orange bud critical jack and bublishious just interesting to see them at different stages as they transition to flower .. looking good they recovered well from the defol.

high, just looked up ;)

Orange bud: Sativa Dominant
flowering period: 8 weeks

Bubblecious: Indica/Sativa: 70/30
flowering period: 8-9 weeks

Critical Jack: Sativa/Indica, 50%
flowering period: 8-9 weeks

--------------

Just stick with autos mate skip all that out;) big strong auto bean will be more than enough for u to play with, with ya scrog;)no switching of lights 18/6 all the way. most big autos still want 3 month, 12 weeks of life so about the same time as a normal bean. But grow and go through the flower phase alot quicker than a photo.its good to watch;)

Back
Top Bottom