Freebie LED 150W Reflector - SCROG - First Time Grow

ganjazz

I decided to make a separate threat for the free led(48x3w) recently got from Mars-Hydro wherefore thanks.
:thanks:

My expercience in growing is very limited but will do my best ;)

Did alot reading and started 5-6 weeks ago and its progressing good.

Made a quiet stealth closet for this led with veg room.

-------------------
11l smartpot,
lavasoil, BAC nutrients(starterset)
Kera Pineapple Sativa
The fruity Pineapple Sativa is a cross between the fertile White Widow and Blue Dream, a large plant with compact buds and blueberry colours in its tips
Sativa - Indica: 80% Sativa 20% Indica
THC: 18%
CBD: Average
Tall plant with a very good yield

SAM_2410.JPG
SAM_2429.JPG
SAM_2438.JPG
SAM_2455.JPG
SAM_24581.JPG
SAM_2465.JPG
SAM_2537.JPG

SAM_25321.JPG

SAM_25401.JPG
SAM_2548.JPG

Plant can reach up height of 90 - 130 cm, but since only have 30-35 cm max from soil to led have to train hard to keep her down. :grinjoint:

Will update regulary pictures of growprocess, so far this led-grow went very well.

Hope it continues this way until harvest, 40 gr would be nice if she can deliver that :)

Re: Props!

Nice grow/veg box. Clean and organized. :thumb:

If I had to guess, I'd peg you at closer to 7-8 weeks of experience. jk

Count me in. :popcorn:

thanks, :grinjoint:

6-7 weeks yes :)

and 20 years experience in smoking if that counts ;)

:passitleft:

Re: Props!

... and 20 years experience in smoking if that counts.

Oh, it definitely counts. You know what to expect in the final product, so you have motivation to do well. My buddy whose has been growing for 2-years is doing just as well as the local pot legend in-town. As my buddy says, "With the internet at your fingers, you'd be an idiot not to grow good weed.".

How are you planning to separate the lighting schedules (Veg and Bloom) in that cabinet?

The TL-veg light will be moved to other space. (Use a piece of cardboard for seperate light)
The 3 babys are just testing plants(found in buds, not feminized)

Instead of the TL ordered 2 pieces: Grow Light Full Spectrum 60x5W LED Hydroponic Lamp 130W True Watt

:grinjoint:

---------------------

just started reading your journal, looking good there :thumb:

Looking really, really good! I also have the 3'x3'x6' tent set-up with mars2 700 and am starting my 12/12 light cycle tomorrow morning at 9am! Will share some pic's with you a little later. But will definitely be keepin an eye on this one! Best of luck to you!

Thanks, good luck with your grow also .

Other journal have mars2 700 with reflector300, same time bloom.

You can share some pics yes, so can compare :grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom