Mars II Reflector LED - Scrog - Grow Closet Journal

I just noticed something, Ganjazz I do believe you deserve a award for growing the cutest lil cannabis plant to ever grace this planet... omg would you look at that incy wincy lil thing :rofl: That is cuteness overload :battingeyelashes:

Herb :yummy:

lol, she has some cuteness indeed :)
Almoast 9 weeks old :blushsmile:

Her yield will be so big. :adore:
SAM_9398.JPG
SAM_9405.JPG

Bonzi herb

:)

This her description :laughtwo:

Fast Buds Company - Pineapple Express
Pineapple Express is a hard hybrid cross of a Skunk x Hawaii x TrainWreck with a Ruderalis strain. The plant has a distinct pineapple smell and taste. It produce a great yield which is fast flowering with highly resinous buds. We have selected this particular one which can reach a really big size for autoflower.

Have to change setup, 5 plants seems too mush for closet,

Will make another small grow closet now and move 1 plant for scog there(reflector150w) and also the 2x55w TL.

For big closet ordered mars2 400w, this together with reflector gives 700w led = 400w hps
Should be more than enough for better coverage and more yield :cheesygrinsmiley:

Be careful with what you think your using in watts. All LEDs run at half power pretty much. The Mars 400w only pulls 200w from the wall and your reflector only pulls half. So after you add those then you will have your true number. For example I replaced my 400w hps with the Mars II 900w since it pulls 450w from the wall. But the good thing about LEDs is that your 400w still will be equal or better than a 400w hps since the light strength is so intense. I replaced my 400 with 450 true watts of LED which is even better than a 600w hps :thumb:

Electrical components are designed to run with +-10% power input. If you attached a multimeter to the negative terminal of the LED's when its been left on & fans are running it can only be +-10% amp/wattage otherwise due to regulations it can't be sold as that wattage.

You say 400w led extracts 200w without testing it & go for the upgrade. It might take time to charge the capacitors before a 400w starts extracting at least 350w.

I think you were meaning the par values not the energy consumption?

Electrical components are designed to run with +-10% power input. If you attached a multimeter to the negative terminal of the LED's when its been left on & fans are running it can only be +-10% amp/wattage otherwise due to regulations it can't be sold as that wattage.

You say 400w led extracts 200w without testing it & go for the upgrade. It might take time to charge the capacitors before a 400w starts extracting at least 350w.

I think you were meaning the par values not the energy consumption?

this old post when started,

------------------------------------

-Mars 2 700w
Power Consumption:310w ~ 320w
Compare to HPS/MH/HID:350 watt

-Reflector 300w
Power Consumption:120 ~ 130w

Total draw power 430 - 450w

:rollit:

:)

This her description :laughtwo:

Fast Buds Company - Pineapple Express
Pineapple Express is a hard hybrid cross of a Skunk x Hawaii x TrainWreck with a Ruderalis strain. The plant has a distinct pineapple smell and taste. It produce a great yield which is fast flowering with highly resinous buds. We have selected this particular one which can reach a really big size for autoflower.

Brilliant

Trimmed 1/4, will do rest later.

------------------------------

Weight is way better than expected, never thought would be more than other pineapple, quality looks abit less but still good. :)

136gr - (around 5-8 gr to trim further) = +-130gr TOTAL :Namaste:

SAM_9491.JPG

SAM_9490.JPG

SAM_9495.JPG

SAM_9498.JPG

Back
Top Bottom