LED Closet - Mars II Reflector - 12/12 - Auto

Planted 5 seeds today. :Namaste:

Let them germinate in soil this time.

First 2-3 weeks grow under TNeon 2x55w(9500K) ,and afterwards led.

SAM_5811.JPG
SAM_5817.JPG

Nice job & +REPS! :welldone:

How do you like the Mars Reflectors???

:thanks:

So far im happy with them, especially during grow - early bloom fase.

When in later bloom the 5w reflector would have been better as i have have 3w.

:tokin:

:thanks:

So far im happy with them, especially during grow - early bloom fase.

When in later bloom the 5w reflector would have been better as i have have 3w.

:tokin:

Thanks! :thanks:

I ordered the 5w 144 last week but was having some 2nd thoughts.

Oh i see lol;)

Those are the beans give life ;)

Super Skunk - Sensi Seeds
Pineapple Sativa - Kera Seeds
Cherry Grapefruit - Kera Seeds
Special - Organic Earth Seeds
Dreamtime (Free seed)

:passitleft:

Stopped 1-2 weeks too early with feeding nutes and try better timing for next grow.:smokin:

And had to wait longer before chop, partial cut girls.
In one week they did swell alot.

Two last girls, soon now :)
011060.JPG
021021.JPG

031009.JPG
04806.JPG

Hey man first off just wanna say props on your grows been lurking the forums watching peoples threads and i have watched all your grows on here...

Decided to make an account to ask you a few questions..

You have a few harvest under your belt now wth the mars lights and wanted some input from you.

First question
I will be growing in a 3x3x6.5 tent with pasive intake and active outtake for neg pressure, i plan to buy the mars reflector 144x5 wat leds from amazon they seem good for the price. I will use T5 HO for veg growth mixed with the mars reflector then purely the mars for bloom... Do you think this set up is worth me doing and how many of the the reflectors should i buy for a 3x3 tent or would i be better of with say the mars reflector 192x5 with a 96 reflector on side for added coverage i have now idea what reflectors to get for a 3x3 tent please give me your input since you have some experience with them

Also keep up the good work man

Hey man first off just wanna say props on your grows been lurking the forums watching peoples threads and i have watched all your grows on here...

Decided to make an account to ask you a few questions..

You have a few harvest under your belt now wth the mars lights and wanted some input from you.

First question
I will be growing in a 3x3x6.5 tent with pasive intake and active outtake for neg pressure, i plan to buy the mars reflector 144x5 wat leds from amazon they seem good for the price. I will use T5 HO for veg growth mixed with the mars reflector then purely the mars for bloom... Do you think this set up is worth me doing and how many of the the reflectors should i buy for a 3x3 tent or would i be better of with say the mars reflector 192x5 with a 96 reflector on side for added coverage i have now idea what reflectors to get for a 3x3 tent please give me your input since you have some experience with them

Also keep up the good work man

I've been using LED's since I started growing and I just purchased the Reflector 144 after doing a lot of research. From everything I hear, you'll be happy with the Reflectors (better than the II series!).

However, the 144 is meant for a 2'x4' area and lights a rectangular area.

You could go with two of the 96's but I'd probably go with the 192 which can cover 4'x4' in a square area.

Also, you may want to post any questions to this forum:

Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

And you can PM Sara @Mars Hydro directly and she'll answer any of your questions.

:goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom