Mars II Reflector LED - Scrog - Grow Closet Journal

:thanks:

Think around 4 months yes ;)

---------------------
Enjoying it :)

60-70gr is up in smoke already :ganjamon:

This whats left, if im correct began smoke first homegrow 6weeks ago(too early) and did my best meanwhile :rollit:
SAM_9511.JPG

:tokin:

thought so! man, I hope my grow goes as successful as yours! Great journal. Count me in on the next. I'm Saving up for that epistar 160! would be a amazing addition to my 8sq ft tent lol. equivalent to a 600hps, going to try to push it to the limit haha.

p.s 450 grams is a lot of work. gee! i'd feel like i'm in a wiz kalifa music video with them jars! haha enjoy brother

Oh Ganjazz lucky you brother. You know its always gd to share :battingeyelashes:

Herb :yummy:

Youre welcome for a smoke test ;)

Among friends do share by rolling alot, but dont give away mush or sell anything.

Everybody can grow themself if they want/do the effort.

Planning to do some cooking with herbs in later stage.

:grinjoint:

Congrats on the harvest brother!!
:bravo::high-five:

:thanks: all

:high-five:

Final weight mentioned before was around 450 gr.

Did weight after 8-10 days, which was just a bit too early i believe, than put jars for curing.

Buds where dry and could break most branches but during curing estimate 10-15% more weight loss.

Correct total therefore is 380-400gr

:Namaste:

It's good to see that you've actually checked weight at the time of jarring and after curing to confirm how much more moisture is being released as part of the curing process.
I've never considered it before but it seems that this may be a good way to gauge how well one has done with the dry and cure process.

The 5% to 15% reduction in weight seems to represent a good dry and cure. If the weight loss was less than say 5% or more I would assume this to mean that the buds were too dry before being jarred resulting in not enough residual moisture for a good cure.
The greater the weight differential would mean that there was more residual moisture that was allowed to release over a longer period of time which should result in a smoother and more flavorful smoke. 5% weight differential = good, 10% weight differential = better kind of thing.

Of course this is all speculation on my part but it seems to make sense to my pea sized brain. I may start doing some post cure weighing like this just to see where I stand.

By the way, those are some very respectable numbers brother!!
:goodjob::high-five:
You've got enough bud jarred up to put an elephant to sleep! LOL!
:yummy::tokin:

been a while since i stopped by but looks like you havent missed a beat :bravo:

Back
Top Bottom