Freebie LED 150W Reflector - SCROG - First Time Grow

There's a frequent poster and a hell of a grower, KingJohnC, that makes a case for defoliage. He says keep no more than 4-fan leaves per bud site. I think your grow is pretty close to that and the results speak for themselves. How did the misting go? Assumed you stopped doing that so close to harvest. Did you see any appreciable results from misting? It suppose to increase trich development. Does trich development improve potency?

Day 69: Bloom (10 weeks almoast)

Flowering time should be 9-10 weeks.

Looking at trichs, will take 1-2 weeks longer, (maybe caused by defol slower growth)

SAM_6225.JPG
SAM_6260.JPG
SAM_6261.JPG

SAM_6310.JPG

SAM_6265.JPG

Plant has an unique smell, like as described: very refreshing, fruity with haze accent. Deliscious.

---------------------

Effects and flavour :)
Pineapple Sativa is famous for its oldschool haze flavour:drool:, which combined with the White Widow effect, makes sure to cheer you up and keep you clear:cheer:. The oldschool haze taste :drool: of the Pineapple Sativa is surprising and besides that it doesn’t just taste sweet, but also nice and fruity :yummy: and refreshing :drool:.

The effects are long lasting.:slide:

Pineapple Sativa offers the best of both; a relaxing stone in combination with a pleasant energetic high.
Medically the Pineapple Sativa will help to reduce nausea, pain and stress.

Unique traits
Tall plant with a very good yield
Long lasting effects
Energetic high
:ganjamon:

Ganjazz, do you thing each time you defoliage, growth slowed? I'm clearing a few fan leaves twice a week and believe grow slows for a day or 2 before picking up again. I thought it was my imagination before reading your posts.

Ganjazz, do you thing each time you defoliage, growth slowed? I'm clearing a few fan leaves twice a week and believe grow slows for a day or 2 before picking up again. I thought it was my imagination before reading your posts.

Last time did defol was too mush(half bold screen) and noticed took several days before growth continued.

Will do next grow again 1-2 times/week,but keep screen greener than and only cut lower leaves and the ones in shadow.

So today gonna remove scrognet,

She needs to be moved next week to other growcloset, auto's with other light schedule come in her place.

Photos follow after job is done ;)

-------------------
Done. :)

Had to be very carefull while removing (took out of closet) and it went good luckily, :cheer:

Let her adjust under light first before positioning tops better.
SAM_7285.JPG

SAM_7293.JPG

SAM_7295.JPG

I have to ask, is your computer/phone auto correcting the word "Much" to "Mush", or are you saying mush? Posts 136 and 139. Hey, at least you know I'm reading. :lot-o-toke:

Back
Top Bottom