Freebie LED 150W Reflector - SCROG - First Time Grow

I remember you said, when you replaced the screen, that you changed the led setup, i just didn't realize how much..... I was beginning to think my led was laying down on the job.... What size is the screen now? I'm really interested to see how much bigger they get.... I decided a long time ago, scrog is the only way to grow ....

Yes, i changed setup, moved plant to left side for more space and put her under 2pcs 60x5w(96 x3w next grow)

Screen size is 81 x42cm, pineapple is 70 x42cm

Pics grow space-leds
SAM_4771.JPG
SAM_4781.JPG
SAM_4785.JPG

Looks like buds dont grow mush anymore.

They are very dense but kinda small, not seeing improvement last days.

Maybe i defoliated abit too mutch in the end, still other pineapple same small buds but the hairs all white there.

Around 1 , max 2 weeks before harvest i guess, checked trichs with microscoop and 50/50 clear, halfclear.
SAM_4999.JPG
SAM_5000.JPG
SAM_5003.JPG
SAM_5005.JPG

Day59: bloom

Think she got stressed too mutch after last defol(halfbold), better to have a screen of leaves, and certain in this stage, lesson learned. :straightface:

:volcano-smiley:

After standing still she starts flowering again, (lost couple days growth)
SAM_5060.JPG
SAM_5062.JPG
SAM_5064.JPG

Very impressed with how low the screen is. Seems to break the 8"-12" rule. Where did you get your screen? Looks like it's easy to work around compared to a framed screen. Great Job!

Very impressed with how low the screen is. Seems to break the 8"-12" rule. Where did you get your screen? Looks like it's easy to work around compared to a framed screen. Great Job!

Screen is cut from coated fence.

Shelves holders (hooks) element system for hight adjustment.

What's the total age?

What's the total age?

Veg around 6 weeks and bloom 8 weeks.
---------------------

Just noticed 2 leds from one 60x5w panel not work anymore.(will contact seller for replacement parts)
SAM_5512.JPG
SAM_5513.JPG

----------------------

Day 64: bloom
SAM_5524.JPG

Thanks ganj.. Also, how big is that screen? You got a nice size there for 6 weeks of veg...

Thanks ganj.. Also, how big is that screen? You got a nice size there for 6 weeks of veg...

Screen size is 81 x42cm, ;)

Looking very good ganj! I'm along for the last of this..

Thanks,

1,5- 2 weeks i guess before can harvest :Namaste:

Yours is doing great! My plant under the freebie light looks about a week to two behind yours.
But I think you cheated switching out the lights... haha.. :thumb:

Edit- I'm retarded.... mine are 2 weeks behind yours :)

Changed the 150w after 3-4 weeks bloom(now using for 2 other small plants)

Maybe will ask to change topic title. :)

Took a look on how your lady is doing and great job there also :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom