Freebie LED 150W Reflector - SCROG - First Time Grow

Dude Ed Rthal said to never defoliate. During the flush out that is where it draws it's energy from
when it is dying out and fattening at end. More surface area left in light creates more growth.
Do you get more energy with 2 solar panels or 6 panels???

Course trimming them to uncover the lower bud sites is ok.
Guess some people swear by cutting all lower stuff off, but then you can't revege!!!

Looking nice nevertheless, dunno how powerful that light is, but at 80 watts or so, I would
leave as much leaves on as possible. my 2 cnets.

Dude Ed Rthal said to never defoliate. During the flush out that is where it draws it's energy from
when it is dying out and fattening at end. More surface area left in light creates more growth.
Do you get more energy with 2 solar panels or 6 panels???

Course trimming them to uncover the lower bud sites is ok.
Guess some people swear by cutting all lower stuff off, but then you can't revege!!!

Looking nice nevertheless, dunno how powerful that light is, but at 80 watts or so, I would
leave as much leaves on as possible. my 2 cnets.

Agree to disagree :)

Defoliation increases bud production during the flowering stage. :popcorn:

Counted around 50 (bigger)bud tops, (3-4 weeks left)
1-2gr/bud? could give result of 50-100gr

Also defol(2 times/week) in other "wardrobe" closet, and seeing good results so would advice to do it. :thumb:

My 3 cents ;)
SAM_3442.JPG

Looks good G! I defoliate heavy the first few weeks up to week 3 then wait till week 7 when I hit it with bud boosters and defoliate everything but the buds. Just because some guy wrote a book on growing dosent mean he is right 100% of the time or that it is the only "right" way to grow. Defoliation is a subject that will be debated till the end of time. I say to each their own! Your plant looks great! Keep up the good work
GB80

Looks good G! I defoliate heavy the first few weeks up to week 3 then wait till week 7 when I hit it with bud boosters and defoliate everything but the buds. Just because some guy wrote a book on growing dosent mean he is right 100% of the time or that it is the only "right" way to grow. Defoliation is a subject that will be debated till the end of time. I say to each their own! Your plant looks great! Keep up the good work
GB80

:thanks:

Its learning experience and each to their own yes, :Namaste:

Cutted bigger leaves, the small grew after 4-5 days and repeated, maybe its better when plant gets used to that, less stress? :peace:

Later on cutted (and still do) the smaller ones.

Think its better do more frequent.

Dry harvest weight (near future) will tell more if was good or not :grinjoint:

Will try next grow defol with 1 or 2 plants different.

I defoliate my plants as well, from week 3 of flowering.
It hurts my heart in the beginning to take out all that beautiful fan leaves, but I'm having good results, and also improve air circulation. High humidity is a problem in my region.
Seems your plant is plenty of sugar leaves, I would remove any fan leaves blocking a bud of getting light.

Looking good G! I can't wait to see what your dried weight is. I will be watching and drooling over those buds! Nice job so far!
Thanks, im happy with her :)

Some info:
11l smartpot, lavasoil, BAC nutrients(starterset)
Kera Pineapple Sativa
The fruity Pineapple Sativa is a cross between the fertile White Widow and Blue Dream, a large plant with compact buds and blueberry colours in its tips
80% Sativa 20% Indica
THC: 18%
CBD: Average
Tall plant with a very good yield

Awesome, just awesome. You will be rewarded for all your work here. She looks great. Any chance we can have an, erm.... Upskirt shot?
:bravo:

Thank you, keeping her so low needed bit more attention. :smokin:

Will make some upskirt shots :grinjoint:

Super clean setup! Grow looks like it is progressing quite nicely! If I can ask how did you score the free MarsHydro LED? Aa

Super clean setup! Grow looks like it is progressing quite nicely! If I can ask how did you score the free MarsHydro LED? Aa

She's getting closer for harvest :)

Score is difficult to say,can only tell what see now and how plant responds, so far so good.

Since plant got bigger on the outsides, added 60x5w leds,

Yield and quality buds will tell more,

After couple rounds could give a better view.

Back
Top Bottom