Freebie LED 150W Reflector - SCROG - First Time Grow

Plus rep's to you good sir....I just finished reading your other journal and must admit that you are doing some good things in my opinion and your taste for strains is delicious!

Thanks, take good care for the ladies, :circle-of-love:

Most strains already smoked so do know what to choose :)

day10: bloom
can see her almoast grow ;)
SAM_2836.JPG
SAM_28381.JPG

Well you seem to have the whole spectrum of lights that Marshydro makes more or less.
I was wondering if you think the 150w reflector would be able to give good results in
a 2x2 foot footprint and scrog? I've seen on youtube where the reflector type was
outgrowing the old style led's on the board under glass type.

Also do you think taking the glass out of a old style 300w would help with the lumens
output and yield? There are so few people using the smaller light, cause they like to grow
christmas trees and need the larger lights. Not so for scroggin.

Someone reccomended the black one you have MarsII 400w, I think. But it seems
like overkill for 2x2. Well any thoughts appreciated. And nice grow!

Whoever,
I'm running a Mars Hydro II 400w plus an older style 300w in my 27"x27"x63" tent and I think that's just about the perfect amount of light. Check out the link in my signature if you want to see photos cuz I'm posting via my phone and can't add photos here. As for the Reflector series, you'll have to wait for Ganjazz's opinion.

You should do what the guy does at the end of this video.

Just find a area where there are no buds coming up and squeeze and roll the stem till you can
bend it down laterally into that area. Slows up growth there and sends it to other sites

Nother more in depth vid.

Back
Top Bottom