Freebie LED 150W Reflector - SCROG - First Time Grow

I have to ask, is your computer/phone auto correcting the word "Much" to "Mush", or are you saying mush? Posts 136 and 139. Hey, at least you know I'm reading. :lot-o-toke:

Ah ok, english is not first my language. :)

Don't have auto correcting on, and can happen if make some spelling faults ;)

-too late for change 136- :popcorn:

.....SCROG, SOG, LST....I thought maybe MUSH was a new technique I haven't heard of.

:thumb:
gonna call it "MUSH technique", its a mix of all :)

The scrog net is just a training tool to shape the plant.... looks like most of your plant is strong enough to stand on its own... It wouldn't hurt to clean out all those fan leaves that were under the screen.....

Plant is strong enough yes, when adjusted better to the light will cut some lower shadow leaves.

Day77: Bloom :grinjoint:

SAM_7394.JPG
SAM_7399.JPG
SAM_7406.JPG
SAM_7409.JPG

ganjazz, what is your current nute strength? Have you seen vertical growth slow and the buds get more developed?

ganjazz, what is your current nute strength? Have you seen vertical growth slow and the buds get more developed?

Use bloom booster only since last week, pk is empty, (need go to growshop)

Follow nute schedule from BAC and use abit less than adviced.

Buds developing more yes, sativa is a long slow bloomer.

OOH! 80 days and the pistils just turning red!! Nice. Gonna pester you about trimming lol!
See you stunted it for a few days. I also found that leaving the lower leafs, if you over fert or
have a deficiency, it shows there, giving you time to figure out and correct it. If you cut them
all off, then something happens, and it's your buds that get hit and die!! Less time to react
Some deficiencys only show in the fresh growth anyways. Good for you you did not seem to
burn it at all. I'd say wait till you see 30% red tricromes.... that is a long maturing strain fer sure!!

OOH! 80 days and the pistils just turning red!! Nice. Gonna pester you about trimming lol!
See you stunted it for a few days. I also found that leaving the lower leafs, if you over fert or
have a deficiency, it shows there, giving you time to figure out and correct it. If you cut them
all off, then something happens, and it's your buds that get hit and die!! Less time to react
Some deficiencys only show in the fresh growth anyways. Good for you you did not seem to
burn it at all. I'd say wait till you see 30% red tricromes.... that is a long maturing strain fer sure!!

Trimming, not a fun job for do too long:straightface:

Over 90% leaves have trichs on them,

Last 3-4 weeks flower is better not do defol i believe.

When giving nutes follow schedule and feed less adviced, no burns yet.

This is first and last time probably grow this strain, she just takes too long too finish.

Still difficult to make harvest prediction , maybe 2-3 more weeks?

Back
Top Bottom