Ganja Closet Grow - LED - HPS

Ganjazz i remember those plants good work;)
1st grow was succes yes, will be hard to equal that yield, should get 125gr from each lady than, :wood:

-----------------------------------

Day4: flower
Nutes are working, screen is filling up fast now, many cola's in development :)
temps - humidity stay in good range.

:yahoo:
SAM_17561.JPG

and 4girls was too mutch obvious

:tokin:

Current grow is in the end of 9th week, estimate around 8 more weeks before harvest.

Want to move auto's to big closet by than, planning to harvest 3 girls every 2 months. :grinjoint:

So its good time to start with germ, need to finish closet but :lot-o-toke: slowed down things :tokin:.

Chosen these 3 auto's from beans i had.

SAM_18121.JPG

Looking very nice mate well done;)

Girls do well, see progress every day. ;)

Skeleton training :) for scrog and keep m low, every couple days cut the shadow leafs.

Give 2-3 times/week water, of which 1 times with nutes

:rollit:

Nice beans mate u will like the dutch passion beans for sure;)

Seeds bought before use up first, more DP varitys will be ordered later :)

:passitleft:

I like that u water inbetween feeds mate how plants shouls be grown.i feed 1 time a week in veg if needed maybe week 4 to 5 of life.and 2 times a week in bloom right through;).always plenty of water inbetween feeds.plants love it;)

B.A.C. growth schedule,

Have the starterskit, use less than adviced.

During growth first 3 weeks didn't give nutes, than started 1-2 times/week, now in flowering keep it 1 time/week.

PK booster will be Plagron green sensation.

grow_schedule3.png

BAC_starterkit_Organic_Earth_Inside.jpg

Nice trim up mate but why not trim off all that very bottom petty growth.will help energy focus more towards top of plant for bigger buds mate;) just a thought.great job so far.big healthy happy girls;)

Hi Ganjazz,

I was just thinking whats that thing on the end near the air fan ? Is it some kind of noise canceling thingy ? :) If yes, i need one ;)

High and welcome, :tokin:

That "thing" is a silencer indeed and reduces suction sounds created by fans. :)

If you wanny buy one , google knows where ;)

Back
Top Bottom